Anniversary getaway

*katy's POV*
    My parents are watching the kids this while we're gone. John and I are going to bora bora. We're gonna be there for 2 weeks. Our anniversary was 3 days ago. I can't believe it's been 3 years since we got back together. The week after we get back it's the twins 2nd birthday.

We just got to Bora Bora. It's so pretty.

*John's POV*
   I plan on giving Katy another ring. It's rose gold with a with a beautiful diamond. It's for her being so good to me and our kids. She deserves more than the world. I hope she loves it.

*Katy's POV*
      John just gave my the most beautiful ring. It's so pretty. He told me that he thinks I deserve the world and that everything I've ever gotten in life is what I deserve. I told him that I wanted a family more than fame and he and the kids gave that too me which is more than I could ever ask for.

Mrs. Mayer!?

Katy: yes.

Waiter: my daughter loves you so much. I know this is a lot to ask but would you mind giving me an autograph??

Katy: umm I guess that would be fine.

Waiter: thank you. Thank you so much. She says that he birthday is the same day as your twins. This would be perfect to give to her for her birthday.

Katy: awe. It is. That's cool. Tell her I say happy  birthday and hope her birthday is amazing. How old is she going to be.

Waiter: 15.

Katy: well happy birthday too her.

Waiter: thank you. I will tell her.

John: we should go.

Katy: I know. Let's go.