The Nanny

Katy: John we need a Nanny.

John: no we don't

Katy: yes we do. I have to start recording the final edits to my album. I'm gonna have my mom there so I can still be with the babies. But I need someone her to watch the older three. You need to get back to work full time.

John: I know. It sounds like a good idea. Have you found one you want?

Katy: no. We are gonna be interviewing some nannys while Kinzey and John are at preschool and while Sawyer, Lainey and Maya are taking a nap. If one of them wakes up then my mom will be here to help.

Mary: Katy honey can I talk to you?

Katy: umm yeah. One sec. John here take Maya.

Mary: come out side please

Katy: ok. Is everything ok?

Mary: yes everything is fine just come here.

Katy: ok

Mary: Katy why don't I just be the Nanny. I'm always here helping as it is. You could have someone you know be the Nanny instead of someone random. Please Katy. Let me do it.

Katy: I don't see why not. Umm yeah. You can be the Nanny. You can have the extra bedroom at the end of the house that way you have your own space.

Mary: thank you Katy.

Katy: you're welcome Mom

John: is everything ok?

Katy: umm yeah. Mom why don't you tell him

Mary: ok. I'm going to be your guys new Nanny

John: That's great. I would much rather have you be our nanny then someone else. Who's gonna be at the studio with the twins?

Mary: they can stay here. I can handle all five of them. It's really just three of them that need the most work and attention. The older twins can do a lot by themselves in the playroom a lot with Sawyer too. I can do it. I promise.

Katy: really Mom. That would be great. Thank you Mom.

Mary: you're welcome love. I would do anything for you guys.