The good news

Chapter 29

*Katy's POV*
They just checked John's brain. They say it's looking perfect. He gets to go home tomorrow if everything stays fine. Kinzey is doing a lot better. She's responding to us and being able to eat without tubes. She is possibly going to be released in a couple of days.

*the next day*
     John gets to go home today. John is taking John JR home while I stay here with Kinzey. Sawyer is staying here with me. It's just easier if she stays here with nursing and all that. Kinzey possible gets to come home the day after tomorrow. They have been here for a week and a half already. If Kinzey leaves on schedule then she'll be here for 2 weeks. It makes me so sad to see my kids in so much pain and to be so sad. After John leaves the doctor comes in and tells me that Kinzey is doing much better. Her levels are back to normal they just have to keep her another day just to make sure. After he leaves I put Sawyer down and then I FaceTime John and John JR to tell them goodnight and then I go to bed. When we wake up the doctors tell me that they need to take Kinzey into a different room so they can do a test. He says that if she passes then we can leave tomorrow afternoon. The doctor comes back and says she passed with flying colors but they need to keep her because of how injured she was in the wreck they wanna make sure she has an extra 24 hours to either improve or get worse if she's going too. We take Kinzey to the playroom they have for all the sick and injured children. The only thing that is still on Kinzey is the heart and blood pressure monitor. They gave her one small enough to fit in her pocket. After about an hour here we go back to the room so she can eat lunch and take a nap. After she woke up we watched movies until it was time for dinner, shower and bed time. John brought us dinner and took some things we didn't need here right now. And then he went back home. After we ate and I got her out of the tub we watched some TV until she fell asleep. Sawyer was super good all day which was a plus.