Tattooed For life

Draco and Harry had stayed up all night in the bedrooms of the 3 Broomsticks and caught up.
They even got close and made out a few times where Draco's tattoo stung like a bee sting.
"Damn it!" He grabbed his arm and groaned in pain where he knew he was being called to meet the Death Eaters council at the Malfoy Manor

"What is it?" Harry asked and Draco groaned as the sting faded. "They're calling me.." Draco sighed and bit his lip.
"It's like Tom chose you out of everyone, he made you heir to his dark and twisted throne." Harry chuckled but Draco raised a brow.
"Tom hugged me when he made me come to his side before you two fought.. I didn't even hug him back and now I'm wanted so I can kill my friends? Heck Harry, my wife is a mudblood and they'd kill us both and take the kids from my mother. I can't have Scorpius and the little one without their parents."
Harry nodded and sighed taking Draco's hand, looking up at him "look at me.. I won't let them kill you, Astoria or the kids. We hated each other in school but we've grown where I have huge respect and love for you."
Draco blushed darker and sighed laying back in Harry's arms. "I have to go back soon to be honest or they'll get suspicious." He yawned softly and closed his eyes as Harry played with his hair.
"I won't lie to you.. I love Ginny but I haven't told her about our time together."
Draco's eyes gone wide and looked up at Harry "All those years of sneaking around and she never found you on the map?"
Harry shook his head "Nope. The only person I trusted with that secret was Hermione and she hasn't said anything since she found us sneaking out of the Room of Requirement."
They both laughed and Draco sighed closing his eyes again. "If we weren't married to a woman...." he chuckled and bit his lip knowing what Harry would say.
Harry smiled.
"You already know my answer.."