Overthinking

Scorpius was starting to overthink a lot of things when it came to his relationship with his boyfriend Albus. Albus has been so busy with this stupid war and Scorpius was getting flustered.
He talked to Pandora who was laying on Albus' pillow since Albus was not allowed to talk war during classes or get distracted from his classes.

"You seem worried, Malfoy. Do you wish to talk about it?" Pandora hissed and Scorpius looked over "this stays between us?" He asked and she nodded "I may be a sneaky snake but when a wizard owns me, I keep even his darkness secrets."
Scorpius sighed and laid his head on the pillow and she wrapped herself lightly around his neck.
"You're overthinking, yes? You're worried the boy is obsessed with this so called war."
Scorpius nodded "am I wrong to worry? I miss my boyfriend, Pandora. I miss being a kid."
She chuckled "Harry Potter is the one who they are after, Albus is not going to fight this war." She hissed, making Scorpius raising a brow
"But he thinks he's a prince to the Dark Lord." Scorpius said and she shook her head
"The dark lord is dead. All Albus will have is a choice. The crystals he was given has Ancient Magic which comes from the past. He is not strong enough to carry them all. Harry Potter on the other hand has the power and strength.. which is why he took it for himself.. to protect the young prince."
Scorpius chuckled and looked over at the fake crystal on the desk "it's not real, right?" He asked and she nodded "I keep your secret you keep mine, yes?" She asked and Scorpius nodded
"Of course. I will say nothing about the rock." He giggled and bit his lip. He hated lying to Albus but everyone was right. Albus was too young and didn't know the proper training.

Albus had come back from class and looked over at Scorpius laying with Pandora.
"Hey. What I miss?" He asked and Scorpius pouted making Albus chuckle and sit on his lap.
Pandora got off his neck and Albus leaned over kissing that exact spot.
"W..what's gotten into you?" Scorpius tried to hold back his soft moan and bit his lip.
"I've been in a better mood to be honest. I've been so distracted about this silly war, I almost forgot todays our anniversary." He blushed and bit his lip. Scorpius chuckled and leaned over handing him a box
"I've been in this dark space seeing you've been been so busy with your dad. And I'm not mad, I just missed you." Scorpius said blushing as Albus took the box and opened it.
His eyes had gone wide as there was a promise ring in the box.

"It's way early but I've been wanting to do this with you for a while

"It's way early but I've been wanting to do this with you for a while." Scorpius blushed and Albus instantly kissed him. Their kiss got strong and Albus put it on his finger "I love it!" He giggled blushing and he pulled out the fake crystals and out them in his hand.
"Albus I—" Scorpius was stopped, Albus sighed biting his lip. "My dad and I talked about it and I feel terrible. I left you behind to protect us and I wasn't thinking of your feelings. I am sorry but I want to be the best person I can be for this family, and for you. You're my best friend and my boyfriend. I owe you so much right now." He chuckled as Scorpius took his hand
"For the record, I'm not mad. You were worried that the world was coming to its end when honestly this witch and wizard world is just getting started. You want to help your dad? Fine but you let me be at your side.."
Albus shook his head "father has made it final that we sit to the side unless we need to be there. I hate the idea of losing my father like he lost so many before we were even born." He sighed and leaned his head into Scorpius' shoulder and they both laid there.
"Pandora?" Albus called out and she slithered down "yes Master?" She asked and he looked up at her "Father is going to need your help most of all, sending messages or whatever is needed to the other snakes. You have my permission to help him anyway you can."
Pandora nodded and licked his cheek. "You sure? I won't be back for some time:"
Albus smiled "My father needs protection. You sending news from the others on their side would help me feel some kind of relief knowing he's safe.

Pandora slithered off a bit later. Albus sighed and closed his eyes, his head still on Scorpius' shoulder.
"I'm sorry.. I've been so obsessed with this war because of those crystals knowing I was the chosen one, only to find out the crystals were really meant for my father so he and your father can be done with this madness."
Scorpius chuckled and shook his head.
"Chaos is everywhere Albus.. muggle and wizard kind are no different. We all go to school, we graduate, we find jobs  and then we hopefully find the true love we deserve." He sighed and out his fingers through his boyfriend's hair "I'm not mad about what happened, I'm just glad you're home." He smiled. Albus smiled and looked at the ring on his finger blushing across his face.

_______________________________
Crabbe.
Im asking for a favor and I want you to keep this between us. This world is getting darker and Albus no longer has the crystal. Harry  has found all three and this is going to get really bloody. I wonder since you are undead if you can collect any dark artifacts from the graveyard you were saved from and meet me in the Forbidden Forest.. again, tell no one.
-D. Malfoy
_____________________________