🖤♥️💚Dark Magic 🖤♥️💚

Harry hated the idea of Albus going after any knowledge of Tom Riddle and how he came to be so dark and evil.
Albus was in the library reading books and stories on Lord Voldemort and hopefully find advice on how to stop this war once and for all.
Harry walked into the library and moved a book from under Albus who was passed out.
He took Albus to the Slytherin Common Room where he was given the password. He walked into the bedroom and laid Albus who rolled to his side. Harry sighed covering him up in blankets as Scorpius walked in with a few of the classmates.

"Has he been there all day?" Harry asked and Scorpius nodded "it's been hard to drag him away from it, but he insists on his plan. Voldemort is dead right? Why is his magic still out there and why Albus? Why don't you have his magic for once so Albus can stay young?" Scorpius hissed angry at the fact his best friend and boyfriend was already growing up when he's just a boy.
"You're right to be angry, I should be the one who stops this war. The ancient magic chose him though and the way for me to truly take that away from him—" he stopped and looked at the crystal on the bedside table and walked over. It was speaking to him in posseltongue. He raised a brow and picked it up.
The scar on his head  stung for a minute, but  Harry closed his eyes seeing what Albus could see by closing his eyes.

"His body is dead, but his soul remains. I am one of three crystals.. My brothers.. one is green, I am red ..the other black. Black is missing... you must find him before the Dark Lord's prince of darkness finds... We do not know the location ... quickly find BOOK OF SHADOWS."
The crystal's glow faded as Harry opened his eyes.
"Where is the Book Of Shadows?" Harry looked at Scorpius who shrugged not sure. A student spoke up.
" Book of Shadows has been lost for years, it's not even here at the school. There are rumors that it could be at Azkaban." He said and Harry facepalmed "Great. The best thing for us is in the worst place possible." He hissed and Scorpius looked at Albus still asleep. "Maybe it's a good thing. You should take the crystal with you. I know my dad has the green brother."
Harry raised a brow "how did your father get the crystal?"  He asked and Scorpius bit his lip knowing he shouldn't have said anything and he would be possibly yelled at.
"I— damn it. My father was the dark lord's prince right? He helped kill Dumbledore. He was given a stone, or in this case crystal colored green because both were in Slytherin.. maybe it's a good thing? I mean your wife were in,  and your kids are to be in Gryffindor.. as much I'm happy having Albus here" he giggled and blushed.
Harry bit his lip and grabbed the crystal and put it into his pocket "You have my permission to tell Albus everything. The crystal's magic will be under my watch for now." Scorpius nodded and Harry disappeared back to the farm to talk to Draco, Hermione and Ron.