💀 The Meeting Place 💀

—————————————————————-
"All Death Eaters following the Dark Lord are to meet at the Malfoy Mansion at a 7PM tonight. We may have found the next Dark Prince to lead our army"
-Draco Malfoy
—————————————————————-

An owl was sent to each Death Eater so they knew where to meet up. Albus was pacing the Common room as he talked to Draco Harry and Hermione.
"Are we sure about this? I know I'm in no place to say anything, but even my parents are muggles. I can't lose them like we lost our friends.." Hermione shook her head looking at Draco thrn Albus who was shaking his head
"It's worth a shot Hermione.. I know I'm young to do this but they're not only after my magic, they want to kill dad as revenge. He's innocent and like you said, I don't want to lose anyone either way. My best friend before I came here was the best thing to me, she's a muggle too."
Albus had fear and tears hidden well but he wasn't going to put anyone at danger.
Harry hissed and looked at Draco who nodded
"I have already talked to my spies, they're trying their best to convince others to join the good side." He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment
"Albus.. if things will go wrong.. why's your plan?" He asked and Albus was already lost.
" I'm on my third year, know nothing about the darkness except what we know now.. plan? Heh.. right because I'm a mastermind of what's to come."
"Albus! Be kind. You know Draco is trying to get into your head of what you being the dark prince right now want to do. We are at your side but I can't show my face in front of them yet. They will kill youknowing you are in the middle."
Albus nodded and looked at Draco.
"Sorry.. it's too much, I don't think I'm even strong enough to be a silly dark prince, whatever that means. Voldemort was stronger his first year right? I know barely anything about the dark arts right now." He bit his lip.
Pandora slithered in through the window and around his neck lightly whispering into his ear.
"Are you sure?" He asked and she nodded.
"What's wrong?" Harry asked, Albus looked at Draco "they're at your mansion.."
Draco raised a brow and looked outside "It's early, this will be interesting. I'll meet you two there, Hermione I suggest you send an owl again but to Azkaban."
Hermione didn't question it and walked out of the common room. Harry signed looking at Draco "Should I stay here?" He asked and draco nodded "I'm not losing you like I lost my father."
They both kissed and Draco left with Albus.

It didn't take more than three hours of trying to convince the Death Eaters when Draco and a couple of the Death Eaters got Albus back to common room. He was bleeding and in pain as Harry ran over and over and handed Albus the Wiggenweld potion and healed and bleeding.
Albus was panting in pain and groaned, passing out on the couch. His body was cold but it was the potion doing it's work.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED?!" Harry hissed at the men and women who removed their Death Eater masks.
"Some got angry and attacked the other who were willing to follow your son." One said.
"Thank Merlin we got out while we could, this was not what was planned." Another spoke up.
Draco walked over with cold towels and looked at Harry kneeling down next to Albus putting the towel on his arms and his head.
"Do not get angry with them Harry, they're willing to join us.. they have muggles in their families where they don't want death anywhere."

It was right then, ten more Death Eaters joined them and laid on the floor. They were either dirty or bleeding but they were helped.
Albus groaned in pain as he sat up.
"You joined us?" He asked and a woman walked up removing her mask.
"You were right, there's no good when it comes to killing anyone. Half of us have muggle in our blood so we want to help." She spoke and another stood up.
"How the bloody Hell are we supposed to protect our families when the others won't listen and they're not going to stop until muggles are dead?"
Albus groans sitting up.
"How do they expect to get food and good clothes in the world? They're not wanting to work so they think killing anyone is going to help?" He chuckled and sighed biting his lip.
"They're just mad the dark lord Voldemort lost the battle against my father."

Harry laughed and stood up
"Do you know why Tom Riddle lost that battle?" He chuckled as they all shook their head.
"Lord Voldemort was rumored to be a baby made with no love.. his mother was a dark witch but she was lonely. I've read the books about his mother, she used a love potion on a muggle.. Tom was made with hate in his heart and soul where my death? It wouldn't matter because I've learned to show love but get it in return by those I care for.." he sighed and the Death Eaters stood up knowing that Harry had strength all around him and they would need their help.

"We follow you.. " one spoke up and the others agreed. Albus stood up finally and walked over "I suggest you get your families out and join the school soon. We have a place to hide them until this is over." He spoke and they all shook hands with Albus who nodded.
Draco took them to the deeper parts of the mountains where his mother, Astoria and their little one was.
Harry chuckled and put his hand on Albus' shoulder which made Albus hug his father tightly
"Hey.. easy. I'm here and not going anywhere."
Harry said smiling, Albus shook his head "doesn't matter, they're after you still and want your head.. what do we do?" He had tears in his eyes looking up at Harry who hugged him tighter.
"I don't know.. we'll figure it out when the time comes." He kissed Albus' head then they both walked into the main hallway.  Ginny ran over and hugged Albus with tears down her face, Albus hugged her tightly
"You are never going back to that mansion." She said and Albus clenched his hand against her shirt "I promise, I won't go back. But we have a problem.." he summoned Pandora and she slithered around his neck. "She told me there was death coming, not from the Eaters.. something much worse. I can't put my head around it but when we went to talk to that army, this voice keeps coming at me like he wants something.."
Harry raised a brow then looked at Ginny.
"No.. he can't be back. This has been 20 years Harry. He can't be back." Ginny was afraid now and Harry growled "it's possible that someone found his ashes when I finally finished him off and had a way of bringing back his soul."
"His soul? He split that bloody thing into seven. You defeated those pieces.. is that even possible?"
Ginny asked and Harry but his lip not really sure, but this was huge one IF he was truly back.

"Let's meet with the others in the mountains for now and talk with what could be truly good Death Eaters on our side." Harry said and Albus grabbed his arm "Honestly.. I don't trust them fully. I want their promise.."
Draco chuckled and bit his lip as Albus looked over "what's funny?" He asked and Draco smirked looking up at him.
"Harry.. do you remember what my mother did so he couldn't break a promise when it came to protecting me?"
Harry nodded "the unbreakable vow.."
Draco nodded "We need to be sure they won't backstab us and they'll be honest if they hear anything from the other side. Knowing the snakes are still in the cages, they can speak to our new friends." He smirked and Harry sighed hating using dark magic on anyone but this was the only way.

A bit later they met up with the Death Eaters who were eating with Astoria.
Albus cleared his throat and they all stood up.
"I know you wish to eat and rest but I have trust issues regardless of you being here. To build my trust over time, I will be using the Unbreakable vow.. I want to trust all of you, but since you are now friends to my family and I? I'm giving you a year to prove loyalty and show that you can be trusted.With this vow, if you follow through, we promise on our side to protect you and your families who are mud and muggle born."
The Death Eaters walked over and linked their arms to Albus', but Draco did the curse

"Do you swear your heart and soul to the good side? To stay loyal to Albus and his family and friends where we will protect in return and that if you do not keep your souls together with us, you will die

"Do you swear your heart and soul to the good side? To stay loyal to Albus and his family and friends where we will protect in return and that if you do not keep your souls together with us, you will die.."Draco said and they all agreed
"We give our souls and heart to the cause"

They parted arms and they had their small army of death eaters who had families and friends they wanted to protect.
Albus but his lip and nodded looking at the death eaters "get some rest, tomorrow we talk about what their plans are for the attack."