The Plan Begins

Draco was in pain even when he was sitting down with his friends and they were coming up with a plan. A few of his Slytherin more classmates joined them as well.
Pansy walked in and raised a brow "wow.. all the muds are hanging with the pure... that's classic Hogwarts shenanigans right there."
She teased as she hugged a few of the other classmates.
"It's good to see you join us Pan.." Draco spoke up and she smiled "I have my own grudge against the Death Eaters. They killed my muggle uncle who was my best friend.." she sighed. Pansy and the others never hated mudbloods, it was just a phase because the Dark Lord had evil plans for them and they would be in danger of his followers if they didn't go with it.
"I'm sorry for your loss Pansy.." Harry spoke up as he had their youngest son in his arms and nodded as respect
"So! What's the plan so far?" Pansy asked and joined the others.
Draco had the map pointed out of not only London but the whole world of the main huge cities being attacked.
"The world is being attacked as we sit here. It won't be easy but some of us have been to the States along with traveling the world, some places have Floo powered markers where we can easily get to and from. We need to connect with those outside of London. Pan, you myself and Harry are the only ones who have been outside of London. Harry has been to America where he can choose who goes with him. We need passports at least so we don't get kicked out by the muggle police."

Harry chuckled and cleared his throat handing Draco his passport along with many others "I talked to Professor Weasley about the passports and we're ready to go anytime. The hugest cities that can easily be recruited are New York, San Francisco and Las Vegas. Draco and I will go to New York. Ron said he's never been to San Francisco so he will go with Ginny and Hermione who knows how to work with those who are in China Town and toward the Golden Gate Bridge."
Pansy bit her lip.
"Vegas huh? Sounds like muggle poison of a good time.."
Harry chuckled "Pan you'll go with George. He knows how to get answers from the muggles and mud bloods easily, especially when they're drunk and gambling."
George laughed and hugged an arm around Pansy which made her flinch "sounds like you and I will have some real beer, right Pan?" He chuckled and Pansy removed his arm " you don't get to call
Me that yet.. you gotta earn it, Weasley." She hissed and George smirked putting his hands up.

"Alright. We have our teams so far. Las Vegas you'll meet with Neville who works at Caesars Palace as a card dealer. Table 12. He'll be there with Luna in the bar at 7pm.
New York, we will meet with Professor Weasley who has money in the bank already
San Francisco is not cheap so you'll meet with a friend of mine who is a part of the Ministry in China town."

Draco flinched as his arm stung and bit his lip hugging onto Harry's arm for the moment "Draco what's up?" Harry asked and Draco shook his head "I need to meet up with the death eaters for now, they're getting suspicious"
Harry nodded and handed him a bag of Floo powder "go.. you and I will meet at Hogshead later." He nodded and Draco took the bag walking off
"Are you sure he's not a double agent? He's not telling them anything right?" Ron didn't like Draco still after all these years so of course he was going to protect his family and Harry's part of the family.
"I put a curse on him a while back. He betrays us? He'll know and I won't forgive him." Harry said with no expression on his face.
"Are we going to tell the boys about this? I'm sure they would want to know." Ginny asked and Harry shook his head "Draco doesn't want Scorpius involved and I don't want Albus in this when he's finally on his second year. He's already stressed enough with his homework."
Ginny nodded and looked at Pansy who sighed hugging her knees on the couch with a locket in her hand.
Ginny sat next to Pansy "is that your uncle?" She asked and Pansy nodded "He was a muggle but he was the only person who actually helped me through it all. I was bullied as a kid so when I went to Hogwarts, he was supportive. I wish he was like us, I could have saved him."
"You know, maybe this plan with the death eaters will be a revenge for you. You can avenge your uncle and get the closure you need." Gunny hugged her once and Pansy smiled
"Thank you Ginny.. I know I wasn't a good friend to any of you, but I'm grateful we're here today."

Everyone had their plan. Some had left already, others stayed back.
Draco appeared next to Harry and hugged his waist "good thing you're here Drake. Some have left already. You and I will leave in the morning so we can clean up and put a protective barrier around the farm so nothing gets lost."
Draco nodded and kissed Harry's cheek.
"Some have found out on their own already. We need to work fast and get it done to protect the muggles. Is there a hideaway or safe house for these people? New York is huge."
Harry sighed and shook his head "We're not fighting them yet, we're just getting an idea of where these true hide outs are so we can burn them down and then move in with the wizard council"