1-100

3rd Person Pov

Time 0:00

The one who ranked the highest then leaves enraged that his football career was over just like that...

Ego: Congratulations. You have passed the admission test for the Blue Lock Dorm. There are eleven of you in this room. You ruffians will be living together. At times, you'll work together. At other times, you'll betray one another, Blue Lock team J. Find how to turn a 0 into a 1.

Time skip

A few days later, Team J

Shidou: Hehe, come on Y/N! Make me explode more like you did back a few days ago!!

In the days since the admission test, Y/N had proven to be the most athletically gifted amongst Team J. Having the highest in every category, even though he were a bit smaller than most guys present at a height of 5 ft and 8 inches. After finishing up, the next stop for you was the cafeteria.

There Y/N went to find the food to be extremely lackluster. Compared to the higher ranks, the food served to him was utter garbage. True, he never showed anything besides superb passing skills and great speed, but that didn't really justify the last rank.

You: I wish I had scored more... no matter, with my range, I am capable of doing more now... no more Left Winger Y/N from here on out.

Y/N then looks up on the wall to see that in matches, he can earn prizes. A goal for a 300 gram worth of Sirloin Steak or a massage, 3 goals for a phone, 5 for a bed and 10 for a

You: (I'll need to score a hattrick or even better to get my phone back in just one game... With that being said, I want to know how Ai's doing... I haven't heard her voice in a while. I wonder how she's doing...?)

Much to his dismay, he can't cook for shits and usually eats Ai's food which tastes better than what he's getting. He also felt pity for those who are lower than him but not too much

With Ai Hoshino
Ai's Pov

It's been more than a week since I have seen Y/N. I waited patiently for his call as I had my head on the table with my phon e in front of me waiting for a single ring. Well, not really a week BUT ITS BEEN FOREVER!!

Ai: Is it really that busy in Blue Lock? Ego wouldn't strain their bodies too much, right?! Mou, Y/N-Kun! Give me at least one call, I'm so bored and lonely!

I then heard a knock on my door, so I got up to answer it. (MWEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Ai: Coming~

I then opened to door to see someone familiar to me. Are they a fan or are they some kind of stalker?! NO NO!! I opened the door and then I-

???: Are you Ai Hoshino, the person that Jinpachi Ego and Y/N L/N talks about?

Ai: T-That's me, why do you ask?

???: Forgive my intrusion, but Jinpachi Ego has told me to find you as one of our team's manages. I am Anri Teirei, it's very nice to meet you, Ms. Hoshino.

 Hoshino