A Cruel Angel's Thesis

3rd Person Pov
Somewhere in 2023
Location: Royal Madrid, Bernabaú
(By then you're 19)

Commentator: It's time for a substitution! From Real Madrid, coming off is Marco Asensio and coming on is a rookie from Japan much like Itoshi Sae, Y/N L/N!

Y/N gets ready as he subs in for Asensio as he stands in between Rodrygo, Sae, Jude Bellingham and Vinicius Jr.

Real Madrid Substitute!
Out:
No. 11 Marco Asensio

In:
No. 28 Y/N L/N

Commentator 1: Coming from Project Blue Lock, he was added to Barcelona's Academy and was immediately bought by Real for 15 million.

Commentator 2: Will Xavi's decision backfire on him or will he prove himself right that the so called Golden Boy of Japan is not yet ready for the big leagues unlike the Youngest player in Barca, Lamine Yamal.

Commentator 1: In his own words "If Xavi doesn't see what I can contribute on the pitch, I will pull a Luis Figo, no hesitation. Real Madrid have been looking on me for a long time. He will regret his decision the moment I destroy his entire vision if he thinks he'll get away with thinking I'm not worth anything." Shocking words from the young striker.

Commentator 2: He even added after his move to Real. "Since Xavi doesn't want me to be apart of his dream, then I'll become the Pepe and Sergio Ramos of his nightmares. Get ready Xavi, I'll make sure Barcelona doesn't win another La Liga, Champions' League or a Copa De Espina as long as I play."

Y/N gets into position as he looks in front of him, the senior team of 2023 Barcelona. Pedri, Lewandowski, Ter Stegen, many people he had seen back in Barca. As he looked on, Bellingham pats his shoulder

Bellingham: Run forward, run into the box and don't stop, I'll give you your first goal of your entire career.

You: What are you, my Ronaldinho to Messi in his first game?

Bellingham: You're going to struggle anyways. Ready?

You:... Thanks, Bellingham. Yeah, let's do this.

BEEP!!!
SUBSTITUTION FOR BASTARD MUNCHEN!

Out:
No. 9: Noel Noa

In:
No.28: Y/N L/N

Y/N wears his shirt as everyone saw the bandages on his shoulder before they blend with his shirt as he got back into position.

Noa: I said you cannot play.

You: And who the fuck will tell me what to do huh?! Just because I'm injured doesn't mean I'll quit now. I will show you that I'm the superior one here and I'll beat Salinas

Noa: Not that, it's their substitute coming in. Besides, Loki hasn't come out as well.

SUBSTITUTION FOR PXG!!!
Out:
No. 14: Nanase

In:
No. 6 Charles Chevalier

 6 Charles Chevalier