Bastard Vs Manshine I

3rd Person Pov

Through the next ten days, Y/N had been adjusting to the Kaiser Impact shot easily, now, he was adapting to it all thanks to the advice from Ronaldo. As for Kunigami, he didn't say anything, instead, he clenched his fist together tightly. The gap between him and Y/N was large from the start...now, it seemed impossible to close.

You: Adjust, position in front of the ball...then... FIRE!!

He got the position right this time as he perfectly copied Kaiser's shot

It passed the 3 blue lock men as it hits the back of the net easily while also breaking it

You: Yes! This shot... is now mine Kaiser! I'll take your place in this team even if I am going to Royal Madrid.

Ten days later...

Right before the match, Noel Noa gathered all of his U-20 Team to the meeting room as they all lined up with their hands behind their back

Noa: Alright, we'll be changing plans from here on out. It's time to announce the regulars. Based on the training practices and the numbers, I have perfected the optimal team to win against Manshine City. So, without further ado, here are the starting eleven. First up, the forwards. With Lewandowski's advice, we'll be putting Y/N L/N and Michael Kaiser on the right and left side of our Center strikers as they have the most scoring capabilities. With that being said, we will only be using 2 Strikers this match, Lewandowski and Muller will be stepping down for this match only to see what will happen if those two leave the younger ones to fight against Sterling and Aguero.

Kaiser: This is getting interesting now, don't disappoint me now, Y/N.

You: Right back at you, shitty King, you'll be the one on a leash this time.

Noa: Enough. On the right side, as an offensive midfielder, Isagi Yoichi due to the consideration of last match, able to make plays with Y/N and Lewandowski like how Muller did it.

Genser: Tch

Noa: On the left side, we'll have Grim. Now, the Center midfielders, Kunigami Renesuke and Alexis Ness.

Kunigami: Shit...

Noa: Are you dissatisfied with this position, Kunigami?

Kunigami: ...No.

Ness: Hmph, serves you right.

Noa: Now, the final 4 positions. For the right side back, Kurona Ranze. As you, Isagi Yoichi, and Y/N L/N are on the right side, you've been chosen for dribbling and speed capabilities. In training, you've been proactive, showing how capable you were when playing with Y/N and Isagi's playing styles when playing side back.

Kurona: As long as I get to play, Y/N, Isagi, I'm on your side.

Isagi: Thanks man.

You: Seems like Planet Hotline is back online.