World 5

3rd Person Pov

Surprisingly, Y/N's team was the first to clear all five staged as Ego's voice was heard on the speakers

Ego: Well done, first team, I didn't expect anything less except the the best when Y/N was on your team

The team entered as Ego's face was all around them

Ego: Let me teach you the mechanism of luck. Let me ask you all, have you all been shat on by a pigeon before?

...

Everyone: What?

Ego: It's the worse thing to happen to you, right? Only afterwards, you realise that there are other shits on the ground. However, this is something you could have dodged if you noticed earlier. Let me see... assuming you play a lottery game, and the game master doesn't put in the winning ticket, is that really bad luck? Luck is not something you can see everyday and can easily be obtained. Rather, it descends on those standing on where it drops. It's the same thing when it comes to football. Think of those 90 minutes as nothing but coincidences and inevitabilities.

Ego goes on a little more about luck until he stops

Ego: Anyways, as a little token for becoming the first team, I would like to introduce to you Blue Lock's manager.

A picture of Ai appears as everyone was shocked, but not as shocked as Y/N was

Kurona: Isn't that famous young idol, Ai Hoshino?

Hiori: It is... but why is she here instead of doing a concert?

Ego: Yes, she is indeed, Ai Hoshino. However, you may not know this, but unlike you fuckwads, she is capable of reading the field well in a second. Trust me, I tried giving her the nest strategies to crack and she does it in a split second better than me.

You: (Classic Ai...)

Ego: She will be introduced sooner or later, but for now, she is safe here with me and my assistant. Now that the second selection is overtime for the third Selection. Exploit them, use and be used, you all should know the formula for sparking a chemical reaction. As I've told you before, there will be a training camp with the best 5 players of the world of my choosing.

 As I've told you before, there will be a training camp with the best 5 players of the world of my choosing

Ego: You frogs in the well, it's time you learned the world

Everyone was getting nervous yet excited but there was one thong that Y/N was thinking as he looked at them...

"How long did they take to decide their poses and place their positions?"

Time skip

Karasu: All of them are famous for being some of the best strikers in the world. Luna, the Scion of Spain's prestigious club, "Royal Madrid". The English League's top scorer, Adam Blake. Freckled Cavazos, one of the best in the world in spite of his baby face. Born and raising in the slums, the ravenous Heavy Tank Dada Silva.