Bastard Vs Manshine II

3rd Person Pov

As Bastard Munchen begin to do warmup, Y/N was with Isagi as they looked at the 3 Blue Lock strikers who were talking with Aguero.

You: Isagi, leave Chigiri to me, something tells me he's hiding something

Isagi: Like how?

You: I wasn't in your stratum during the first selection, but do you remember when you see people only shooting from a certain range? That range basically is their golden zone.

Isagi: Yeah, I have, Barou and a guy named Zantetsu had one of those. Wait, are you telling me that Chigiri has one as well?!

You: I can't say for sure, but between you and me, I'm the only one who can match Chigiri's speed, so I'm making sure you mark Nagi. (Manshine City. A team built upon conquering the field with overwhelming physical prowess. Their attacks will come fast, their counters swift, and their defense just as quick, I can't wait to eat, especially that Chris Prince on the bench, he'll be my dessert.)

(Don't forget you're as Zesty as Shidou)

Isagi: Heh, no need to tell me what to do.

As the players took their postions, they were finally ready to start the live show.

Blue Lock announcer: Welcome to Blue Lock TV, where the momentum never stops! Football Fans around the world, it's time for the third match! Will we see a chain of Michael Kaiser's goals or will we see the Raging Raiju, the Vermillion Thunderbolt, Y/N L/N display a chain of magnificent plays! Dear Football Fans, it's time for the third match, Germany's Bastard Munchen against England's Manshine City!! Now... KICK OFF!!

(The author did a nice thing making Nagi's ass)

Kaiser passes the ball immediately towards Ness as he doesn't even pass to Y/N since he's with Kaiser, something a meat rider would always do, pass only to believers and the one they "worship".

As they moved the ball up, Isagi noticed that Y/N was being heavily marked. He considered this a possibility due to his 2 goals he scored previously and left Kunigami unmarked due to him being demoted to a midfielder now.

Kaiser gets past the first defender as Ness passes the ball towards Grim who was free. With this, the octopus passed it straight towards Kaiser as Y/N made sudden eye contact with Isagi before jumping in the way of the pass.

Kaiser: This again, Y/N?

You: Sorry, doggie, I'll feed you your dailies sooner or later.

While still airborne, Y/N passed the ball towards Isagi who had already ran from the right side as he followed behind him

Isagi: Nice pass, Y/N! (Good, now I just have to-)

Reo: You never change, do you? Always stealing from your own teammates and Y/N's on your side. Saw that coming from a mile away, Isagi