Undetermined

3rd Person Pov

As soon as kick off started, Y/N, Shidou, and Kurona took the frontline while Hiori and Karasu took the back. As for the World Fice, Julien, Pablo, and Blake took the front while Luna and Silva took the back.

You: (I see, they want to keep out any crosses from above. Still, they don't expect us to actually play well. So... let's give them a good taste.)

With the Blue Lock team kicking off, Kurona gets the ball first as he was marked by Pablo

Pablo: Not to good now, Sharky?

Kurona: I don't know what the hell you are saying, but I'm not alone here.

Kurona passes to Karasu who was running forward to send the lob to Shidou.

Shidou: Haha! This one's mine fellas!

Loki: Not so fast.

Loki zips by as he blocks Shidou's path, but that left someone else open. As the ball came in, Silva, nor Adam rushed to get it as Y/N curled his foot and slams it into the ball

STRIKE!!!
1-0

You: What was that? Sorry, I couldn't hear you again, fags.

Luna: Woah, not bad.

Pablo: No pushovers here.

Kurona: Nice nice.

As Luna went to get the ball, the World five looked towards the 5 Japanese player.

Blake: Phew... With an opponent that's a developing country when it comes to football, I thought it'd be like taking candy from a baby. But it looks like we're actually going to have to try a little.

Dadas: HAHAHA! It's all good as long as we win right?!

Pablo: Yeah, our contract says we get nothing if we lose.

Luna: Also, don't forget we get 10 grand per goal as a bonus, let's get started.

Loki then started jumping as Y/N noticed before walking back to his group

You: This is where we change strategies now. As of now, I bet Luki will be the first one to touch the ball. So, this is also where we show what we can do right now. Offensive formation. Shidou, Hiori, and Kurona, meaning I will stay back to cover Loki.

Kurona: Easy peasy.

Shidou: Okay~ Just don't keep fucking the back now~ Sometimes, it's also good to go in the front after.

Hiori: Alright, I'll send in crosses as much as I can along with our original strategy.

Karasu: Hm... based on analysis, it seems there is no weak link...

As soon as the game restarted, Y/N was in the midfield as Loki kicks things off. Shidou marks Loki far as he waits for the French prodigy to make a move.

Shidou: (As long as I don't let him pass, we aren't in a huge risk and even if I did, Y/N's got my back. Now, fight me, Y/N wannabe!)

Loki: Um... Is this okay? At this distance, you've got nothing but weakspots

Shidou anticipates the move but as soon as Loki made his first touch, it was as if he saw Y/N again