Bastard vs Ubers: I

Blue Lock! Shidou and Y/N time~~! Shidou's Sussy adventures
(Why not?)

Time: During Second Selection, study time

You: Ah! I'm bored!

Shidou; Wanna play thumb wars?

You: Fine.

Karasu: Alright, it's happening! Sharky, blue berry, in position!

Kurona/Hiori: Roger roger

You/Shidou: 1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war, 5, 6, 7, 8-

Shidou: I use this hand to masturbate~!

You: Woah woah woah wait what?!

Shidou just smirked as there was vaseline on his hand as Y/N was unable to let go from Shidou's grip

You: NO!! LET ME GO!!! SHIDOU NO!!! LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!!

As Y/N tries to get away from Shidou, Karasu, Hiori and Kurona were wearing suits and sunglasses as they looked at the camera

Kurona/Hiori/Karasu: This video is sponsored by Vaseline, get yours today at local supermarkets.

Shidou pulls Y/N into his room as he smirked

Shidou: Happy tapioca time~~

(If you don't know what that is, you are too young to understand.)

You: SHIDOU NOOOOOO!!!

3rd Person Pov

Announcer: Y/N L/N JUST SCORED ANOTHER SUPER GOAL!!! HE JUST KEEPS BECOMING A STRIKER THROUGH AND THROUGH!!! HE REALLY IS WORTH THE 1.5 BILLION!!!

You: Hmph, pathetic.

Isagi: Unbelievable...

Ness: No way... a shot like that?! A shot that believes in the impossible?! How dare you, Kaiser copy?! There was no such data on you doing such a thing... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!

Kaiser: Oi, Ness, just shut the fuck up, fucking annoying meat rider!

Ness: K-Kaiser?

Kaiser: All you have ever done was held me back. Next time I see you trying to stop us from winning, I'll deal with you myself, fucking got that?

Ness: Y-Yes... Lord Kaiser...

Kaiser: Y/N didn't do anything paranormal, he's just better than me, even I can't do that. Fucking accept that.

Aiku looked at Y/N as he smirked, analysing carefully on what he could get from the Compact Fire Shot as Lorenzo walked up to the Ace Striker of Bastard Munchen with a smirk.

Lorenzo: Dah. Hey hey, not bad, Mr. 1.5 Billion, I guess that makes you an ace better than Kaiser huh?

You: Better knock it down zombie, or else you might see flashing lights.

Lorenzo: Alright then, I guess you're my next target, better satisfy me~ But don't get too cocky just because of one goal, lil' kitty~~ Meow~~

You: Egh! Is he a discord mod or something?

Ronaldo: Okay Ubers... Time to go to work.

You: Hm?

Restarting the ball with Ubers' possession, they have now become a team, passing the ball around as Y/N noticed Ronaldo and Barou just played off the ball movement, not helping in their strategy.

You: They are planning something...

Y/N looked right at Isagi as he nodded, stealing the ball which was supposed to be going to Dybala