The Nation's call

3rd Person Pov

In Blue Lock's locker room, eleven players were getting into their respective uniforms. The time to show the world Blue Lock's potential was nearing.

Bachira: Hey, Isagi, you think this shirt suits me?

Isagi: Yeah, it does.

Ai: Hello all, I'm running a bit late. I've been mulling over this until the very last minute, but...the roster for our benched players has been finalized. We're allowed three substitutions. That being said, don't get cozy for a second. At a moment's notice, you might be tossed in...

Substitutes
Ranze Kurona, Hiori Yo, Nanase Nijiro, Barou Shoei, Jingo Raichi, Shidou Ryusei, Zantetsu Tsurugi, Kiyora Jin, Yuki Ishikari, Aoishi Tokimitsu, Aiki Himizu, Taiga Tsunzaki, Tetsu Sokura

Ego: In the past two weeks, you knuckleheads succeeded in coming together as a team, just to win this game. The world isn't thinking about you...change that with this game, yeah? We're winning this, Blue Lockers. Your names will be carved into the world.

Everyone: Roger!

Heading out to the corridor, leading to the big stage, they found their opponents waiting for them.

As the Blue Lock team walked to their places, Isagi was placed right next to Y/N

You: Looks like it's time, Isagi. You know, no matter how you see it, the U-20 is going to win thanks to me.

Isagi: Big talk for someone who's going to lose to us. Listen, just because you were chosen doesn't mean anything, we'll still crush you.

You: ... Very well, show me those hungry egos of yours.

Y/N walks to the back of the team as Aiku walks up to take his spot.

Aiku: You're from Blue Lock right? Then you must know Y/N. Sorry to say, but he won't be playing today, so best of luck today, Blue Lock

Isagi: (Are they really going to be that stupid to not put Y/N in?) Hmph, no matter, we'll win, no matter what!

The time had come. As everyone walked forward into the open, Y/N heard Sae say something. He didn't know who exactly he was talking to as his gaze remained ahead, but he could make a good guess.