The final match: Blue Lock vs Golden Age (Part 1)

3rd Person Pov

During the first 2 games of friendlies, there was no room for mercy when it came to facing the Golden Age of football. Blue Lock had failed to overcome an impenetrable wall that was Olympic Japan and win straight after that.

Blue Lock - Golden Age Japan: Final Results
Game 1: 0-9
Game 2: 1-10

(Kind of realistic if you ask me)

That one goal came from Y/N with his Supreme Fire Shot which was supported by a Drive Style curve from Shidou out of the penalty area but for the rest of the time they tried to score, it was either offside, fouled, or even stopped by the SGGK, Genzo Wakabayashi. Why did they lose? Their own ego got the best of them and didn't play as a team when Y/N wasn't on the ball at times and when he was marked heavily by Akai and Misugi, locking every chance they had to even think about scoring.

Barou: Why the fuck is Y/N still the main striker huh?! The first two games have shown that he is an incomepetent striker, unable to penetrate the wall for us! This formation is bullshit!!

Ego: Shut up, dickwad, if you are so high and mighty, then why weren't you as high valued as Y/N in the NEL or was able to score a single goal when you were subbed, HUH?! It's obvious using Y/N as the main star isn't the best role for us, we'll be demolished all over again, so we'll add a second main character. Shidou, you'll be Y/N's second man due to your assist in game 2. Besides, he's the best out of all of you losers and you expect me to listen to you?! HA?!

Barou: Fuck you Vector...

Shidou: Okay, okay~

Ai: As for the line up, here it is, gentlemen

(Yeah I changed the numbers)

Ai: This time, the team will focus on Y/N, Sae and Shidou's chemical reactions as all successful plays we have so far is mostly around them. If we can score this time, maybe we might be counted as a threat. This time, no, not at all. Raichi, this time, stick to your actual position.

Raichi: We better actually win this time or I will kill someone here!

Anri; This is more of a balanced team which will give us a better chance at winning. Honestly, after those two matches, I still believe that we should just-

Ego: Shut up. I just made a new adjustment to the formation. Rin, replace Isagi.

Isagi: Eh?!

Rin: ...

Ego: I want to try something since this is only a friendly match against the Golden Generation. Who knows, maybe I'll add you to Y/N's vision.

Rin: ...