New Rankings

3rd Person Pov

As the numbers walked up to the millions, everyone could see how much they are worth

Ego: Loving the faces, guys. That sells like hotcakes. But to begin with, have none of you thought it strange that this country on underdeveloped football...managed to get World Super-Stars and top Clubs to take part in a project like this? Ai, tell them.

Ai: Okay Okay! It's a reality show. All of your fighting. The amount of people subscribed to this content already surpasses 100 million. This is our super entertainment...Blue Lock TV. The monthly fee is 500 yen. Subscribe if you can! We called this, BLTV

You: So not only are we are gaining a profit from around the world, but also this is some kind of Hell's Kitchen Gordon Ramsey type of shit.

Ai: Surely you get it now. You guys are fighting for your lives here...and it's all a reality show being streamed to the whole world. Every Football fan in the whole world wants to witness the birth of a new hero, it seems. Rejoice. Diamonds in the rough. There is no doubt left...that Blue Lock is the most critical place in the current world of Football.

Ego: And that's the whole story. You're free to try surviving however you want. In the end, you must prove your own worth or all paths will stay closed to you. As of the end of the first and second rounds...This is Blue Lock's current ranking...

BL Ranking

Y/N L/N- 795,000,000- Royal Madrid

Itoshi Rin- 36,000,000 - PXG

Bachira Meguru- 32,000,000 - F.C Portimion

Shidou Ryusei- 20,000,000- Ajajax

Isagi Yoichi- 19,000,000 - Berserker Dortmund

Aiku Oliver- 15,000,000- Bolos

Tabito Karasu- 12,000,000- PXG

Kunigami Renusuke- 10,000,000- Kawasaki Breakerz

Aryu Jyubei- 5,000,000- Urawa Rubies

(Sorry Kunigami Fans but remember, I subbed out Kunigami for Isagi so his value became lower since he didn't score any goals and did nothing against Barcha.)

Isagi: I still can't believe that Y/N got 595 million yen as a yearly salary.

Noa: You're misunderstanding, Isagi Yoichi. Starting bids like those occur when multiple clubs offer high prices for the same player. The end results appearing as you see now... Royal Madrid wanting him more than the rest.

Isagi: M-Multiple?!

Lavinho: It's not uncommon for it to happen...it's just really damn hard to get them that high. Must've been some big sharks out there wanting him. Geniuses such as Y/N are exclusive, they can pay a huge sum of money just for him to play for their own team.

(You can't deny it cause Haaland is being paid a lot more than Y/N's salary.)

Suarez: Not many people believe that rookies can play against the more experienced, so they most likely pay a good amount, like lower than 400 million yen at least, I'm surprised he already has a huge starting salary.