The Speedy Horse

3rd Person Pov

The screens above updated to show the current score. In the lead with one point is Team J while Team H still rests at zero. The first scorer for this game was none other than the forward for Team J, Y/N L/N. Not even five minutes had passed since the game's start and a goal had been stolen.

The assistant of Ego Jinpachi and a fellow believer in making Japan revolutionize their football. She hadn't expected much to come from Y/N since his known skills were only in passing. Never would she have thought he could make shots like that right from the start to boot.

Ai: Yeah!! Go Y/N, just 10 more goals!!

Anri: I know you are excited but calm down, Ms. Hoshino

Ai: Hehe, sorry, his matches usually hype me up. Don't you think, Ego?!

Ego slurped on his cup of noodles as he listened to Ai's comment on the shot. He had neglected to tell her about the little match between him and Shidou prior to this and he didn't plan to. It revealed some secrets about Y/N that were already made known to Ego as he was scouting.

Ego: Shut up, Ms. Idol, I already knew that

Ai: Gyeh...

Anri: I bet you didn't know he was capable of scoring that far!

Ego: Hmph, that's because you never scouted him. In his matches, his typical range is only 15 meters but from here, that was about 50 or so... I can't tell. This shows how much you two really expect from him. This goal is nothing more than a fluke. He made that shot knowing Team H wouldn't expect it. Combine that with his shooting power and accuracy and you now have the formula for his "miraculous" shot.

The 3 looked at the screen to show Y/N and his teammates celebrating.

Shidou: Nice goal, Y/N-Chan!! Are you afraid I might move in with you?~~

You: Hardly, that was just to get your blood pumping. When Ego said the one with the most goals on each team wins if their team loses this first selection, he wants us to fight, that is what he means about starting from 0 and building football from there.

Shidou: I see, good thinking!

Yukimiya sighs as he gets the ball from the net

Yukimiya: I see, so this is the objective of the first selection. Hm... Now I need a way to get past Mbappe there.

RESTART!!

Team H gets possession as Yukimiya was the first to grab onto the ball with his feet. Y/N then noticed a lone figure who had a more distinct presence than the rest joining in the mayhem. A few seconds passed and he managed to take the ball for himself.

CHALLENGE!!
KENYU YUKIMIYA
VS
Y/N L/N

Yukimiya: Come on, number 10, I challenge you to a duel

You: Alright then. Everyone, back off, he's mine!

MATCH UP START!!