Rationality + Egoism

3rd Person Pov

Afterwards, the training camp commenced a 10 day training before every match. Apparently, only 4 team will play at the same time while the fifth takes 3 weeks off to train to make room for the 4 teams.

The following matches were as followed:

Bastard Munchen Vs F.C Barcha

PXG Vs Ubers

You: So, that orange haired man is Kunigami?

Isagi: Yeah, but it seems that he hasn't said a word to anyone.

Kurona: Shot: S Offense: S Speed: A. Total average: A. Based on the test and other evaluations, Kunigami's stats are better than all of us. Well, except Y/N.

You: Lemme see?

Y/N L/N Stats:

Shot: S (97)
Offense: S (100)
Speed: S (110)
Defence: S (95)
Pass: S (98)
Dribble: S (99)

Yukimiya: With these stats, you're basically an all rounder, Y/N.

You: Yeah but... it's not enough

Time skip

Frustration directed himself rose as the time slowly ticked by. Reason being...his inability to reproduce the same power he displayed during both the World 5 and U-20 matches. Naturally, he knew this shouldn't be his main focus since they were supposed to be honing their "talent", but... The times his "talent" along with all aspects of himself shot to their maximum is in the "Flow" state. His current physicality wasn't enough to replicate their showings. If he could somehow manage to do so, all methods to try and maximize his "talent" wouldn't be necessary.

As Y/N shot a Super Low Golden Eagle Shot, he heard a whistle as he sees Lewandowski next to the exit door from the training room.

Lewandowski: Nice shot. Normally, that wouldn't go in but the fact at how far and low that was, I wouldn't even expect Neuer to catch that without being injured.

You: Because of 2017 right? He fractured his hand and during the World Cup too. The dude came out of goal and let one in as a price

Lewandowski: Right, he's way past his prime. Anyways, as a striker, you lack something. It can't be helped. I'm in a strange situation right now because of you. I'm supposed to act as your "Master", and at the same time...I still consider you a "rival". Well, even though Noa is the master, I am still supposed to teach you

You: So basically, each team has 3?

Lewandowski: Yes, in a way. I may be not as good as Noa, but I can still put on a fight with people of the higher ranks. Perhaps a few rounds will allow you to see it.

You: Sure, best 'till 5?

Time skip
Thousands of tears later

Y/N - Lewandowski
2- 5

Lewandowski: As you can probably see, you have a glaring weakness. It may have not been noticeable before, but it's gotten to a point where you're being chained down by it. Whenever I saw you play in the U-20, I noticed you created something with play styles of other players like Maradona and Neymar, is that your weapon?

You: It is, I call it All-Star.

Lewandowski: Mm, but here's your weakness. You see, the fact that you have so many options limit your thinking, thus, limiting your spatial awareness.

You: Doesn't that mean I get better?

Lewandowski: It does, it does, but still, you tend to only use it when the situation is dire and not the full game. Unlike Noa, he wouldn't give you this kind of help, so fix it, you still have a week before the match against Barca, and I think Muller is doing his traditional video where he says Bastard will beat a team