Be Born: Supreme Fire!

3rd person Pov

With a score of 4 to 3, Bastard Munchen wins the match with jaw dropping shot. As the game ended, Yukimiya walks towards Y/N.

You: ... Sorry, Yuki.

Yukimiya: Y/N... I... said horrible things to you earlier. If Isagi didn't pass the ball and if you didn't believe in me, I would have been finished there, I am the one who should be sorry.

You: Yeah, but I still needed you for that final play. Your Gyro Shot or your Gyro pass was just so that the ball wasn't catchable, I just needed my own power to break through as you see with the ball that pierced the net. In the end, it's both our win. I get 2 goals, you get 1 and an assist.

Yukimiya: ... But still, how were you able to do that last play? I mean, no player can shoot or dribble that good.

You: My true weapon is All-Star and I'm sure you know what it does by now. It evolved when Aguero took the chance to score the third goal, giving me more abilities at my disposal. Honestly though, Isagi also deserves some credit. He's still young like us, we have a lot of work to do if we want to reach the level of pros.

Yukimiya: Heh, you're a real jerk and a pain in the ass, you're too good for your own good, but... you're the Man of the Match for this game.

You: Heh, you got that right, goody two shoes.

Yukimiya: Bite me.

You: I'll keep using you, Kurona, and Isagi for German combination for the next match, let's both devour each other until there's nothing left of us to eat.

Yukimiya: Right back at you.

As Yukimiya and Y/N dabbed each other up, Ness was looking at the two in disgust.

Ness: What the hell was that, disgusting, Y/N, utterly disgusting. A striker who passes, that bullshit of destroying Kaiser, and that shot! That fucking shot! It was nothing but a fluke!! You couldn't hack it against Kaiser, so you used his own shot and made it your own!! You theif! Burglar! Stop trying to hide your shame on Lord Kaiser with your cheap copy of his Kaiser Impact, pathetic loser!

You: Steal? Kaiser's Kaiser Impact? Hahaha! That's not his Kaiser Impact, in fact, it's my own shot... The Supreme Fire Shot. As for you, pipe down, doggie or you'll go feral. Kaiser couldn't even stop me in that last play, so am I really the dumb one?

Ness: HAH?! SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP-

Kaiser shuts Ness up by making him bow

Kaiser: Shut up, Ness. Impressive, Y/N. Not only have you manage to beat me, but you also took my shot and made a supreme copy of it, you saw a future further than I did, this is your win. However... this time, you have Noa helping you. Next time, we'll fight without Noa backing either of us up...

An aura between him and Y/N sparked as Y/N showed chess pieces and a snake while Kaiser showed his red and purple aura.