Bastard vs Manshine III

3rd Person Pov

Everyone cheered behind their screens as Y/N pointed his index finger high in the air after scoring that superb goal and his own assist.

You: The best Striker in the world?! That's me!!

Kurona: What an egoist, seems like the money is getting to him.

Isagi: I don't think that's the case. Next time, it'll be my goal.

Kaiser: Yo, Yoichi? Was that red head your friend? Heh, he's good, fast, and most of all, beautiful. Too bad he couldn't get past Y/N's commanding and defending. However, he's still a gem you want to crush. Hey, you know what? I'll put you on my stage with Y/N, the evil king and his knight, both aiming to kill the king, me.

Kaiser walks closer to Isagi as he whispers in his ear.

(For some reason, this turns me on and I am not gay, I just have a kink for domanating types)

Kaiser: Ahh~ The longer you dawdle, the more I'm gonna lose interest in you, Yoichi~

Kaiser then walks away as Isagi shivered before flipping him off

Isagi: Tch, you're on your own, you stupid director. (Shit, my ability, it's not that it's completely useless but still... I let the ball get away and had to team up with Y/N and the others to get in front of the goal. As of now, Y/N's also on my side but also not... I need a way to see how I can fit in...)

As Nagi went back with the ball, he places it down as he looks at Y/N who was thinking of something, he's hiding something that nobody knows of.

Nagi: That Y/N... *sigh* He's such a hassle to deal with. Up until the second selection, I only wanted to beat Isagi. Now, I have a new goal, to destroy Y/N afterwards.

 Now, I have a new goal, to destroy Y/N afterwards

Agi: Hm... good, good, you're going to aim higher for your goals. Now, I wish to prescribe you with more creativity based on this one question, how will you be able to defeat a man who is on par or even soars higher than Noel Noa?

Nagi: As of now, I do not know, but I still wish to go with your plan. Let's go, Agi.

Agi: Will do, Nagi. Use Aguero too in this as well if you would.