Divide and Conquer

3rd Person Pov

Y/N and Isagi were shocked as they saw who was ranked number 1, but to think Y/N would get over a billion just like that

Isagi: H-Holy Crap... one... point five billion...? Followed by a hundred million from Barou...

Noa: Due to the Supreme Fire Shot which is superior to the Kaiser Impact, even a professional goal keeper wouldn't be able to react to the ball so easily, giving Y/N extra points as a striker, a perfect striker to be precise. Playmaking, a perfect copy, position changing, Y/N thrives on all these routes and thus, giving Y/N a higher value. And lucky for the both of you, he's our next opponent, meaning we'll also be facing Cristiano Ronaldo and Uber's own Alexis Ness, Dybala. Start preparing, Isagi Yoichi, Y/N L/N for the match against Ubers.

You: Yeah... of course we will!

Isagi: Send us the game footage!

You/Isagi: We'll analyze all of his plays, Dog/Evolved King!

Time skip

After showing crystal clear evidence of world class potential in previous matches, Y/N was taken in to be interviewed by the same person who interviewed Itoshi Sae, Nihei Syusaku.

Nihei: After being awared Man of the Match in the Manshine City and F.C Barcha matches, along with being awarded 1.5 billion yen by Royal Madrid, how does it feel to be considered one of the best strikers in the new generation in the eye of many investors? Y/N L/N.

You: It feels great to gain the eyes of many investors and players across the globe, really. Back before Blue Lock ever started, I couldn't have dreamed of such thrilling days such as this. Thanks to Blue Lock, I have never felt such fun in my whole life and such opportunities.

Nihei: I see, thank you. (He's a nice kid... unlike Sae, he's easy to work with.) Regarding the offer you're given by Royal Madrid, here are some of the comments on it. "We would like to pair him up with Luka Modric, Sergio Ramos, and Leonardo Luna, our very own Michael Kaiser and the next legend of Royal Madrid. In fact, we would like to go with Itoshi Sae and Y/N when they come of age to join the adult team, a new era for Royal, so no matter what that price is, we will keep bidding on Blue Lock's golden product and make sure he will come to us." This was by the Club Coach, Zidane. "Adding Y/N to the starting line up would increase our scoring chances just like we used to have Ronaldo, so it wouldn't be too much to add him to the team." Kareem Benzema said this, what do you think of these comments?

You: Well... I'm really glad that Royal sees me highly as a striker honestly and that's great. Getting a better off would he great too. As long as I get to play football. Anything that isn't a striker position, I'll gladly decline that offer. I will survive as a striker, nothing else will satisfy me

Nihei: Thank you, what a straight and forward answer.

The two get up before they shook hands

Nihei: Thank you for this time, it was an amazing interview, I can't wait to see what kind of player you are!

You: Same here, thanks for this opportunity as well!

Y/N walks out of the room as he sees Kurona and Isagi waiting for him

Isagi: Nice interview, that was lit

Kurona: Totally super lit.

You: Hah?! You guys eavesdropping?

Kurona: Maybe, maybe.

Isagi: Can you blame us? You're blowing up all over social media man! You, Nagi, and I are trending like crazy. Anyways, what were you doing after you woke up? There was a lot of noise