Burst Evolution

3rd Person Pov

STRIKE!!!
PXG-BASTARD MUNCHEN
1-0

Kaiser: AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! NOT EVEN FUCKING 10 MINUTES AND WE'RE ALREADY LOSING!

Ness: Kaiser...

You: Tch... (We can't even score thanks to that guy in the back, now we can't even focus...)

Shidou: Come on Pierre, pass me the ball next! You were supposed to lead us, not shoot for yourself!

Rin: No, you'll just be a pest and lose the all again

Shidou: Ugh, you're such a bitch!

Rin: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Shidou: I have an itch?

As Bastard Munchen starts to fall apart, Isagi had caught on as he started looking at ways how to defeat PXG and its adversaries.

Isagi: (This is bad... even after we found our linkups, they were all easily destroyed by Salinas... If we can't keep this form, then we'll be back to when the Neo Egoist League had started...)

The game restarts as Y/N passes the ball right to Kaiser who immediately had gone on his own

You; Oi, Kaiser, the game plan!

Kaiser: Fuck that. Our team isn't based on that, it's based on how we play, remember that. Ness! My lead, now!

Ness joins in as the two go back to their old ways as the Blue Lockers have to find a way back into a new puzzle.

Shidou; Hahaha! Come on, that's too easy to predict!

Shidou slide tackles as the ball went flying as Y/N recovered it, passing it back to Hiori who dribbled past Zantetsu

Zantetsu: Not letting you past, I'll cut you down like a frog

Hiori: It's pronounced like an axe, you idiot. Wah-!

You: Huh?!

Ness had stolen the ball once again as he passes it right towards Kaiser who was waiting for another shot of his own.

Salinas: If your Direct Impact didn't work, what makes you think a Kaiser Impact will work? You keep losing braincells everyday, Kaiser

Kaiser: Shut the fuck up, you lousy Brazilian! Lightning Strike!

Pierre: Not today!

Pierre had taken the time to run back and defend as he deflects the ball from the goal towards Shidou who was immediately running

Shidou: This is my goal now!!

Shidou jumps higher than before as Y/N was running towards the goalpost

You: Just because you grabbed yourself a new place to fly doesn't mean my wings are as good as yours!

Y/N uses the goal post to elevate himself higher as he headers the ball which also met Shidou's foot as the two then descend to the ground as Shidou was landing head first.