Entropy

Blue gains reality warping powers to add to his fourth wall breaking abilities. This is an FGoD multiverse.

     He discovers these powers and decides to do whatever he wants with them. The multiverse is already messed up because of Fate and all that other stuff, might as well mess with it more.

     Besides, he can do so many new pranks and mess with people in more ways with these powers. He might even start acting like a comedic villain but not actually do anything actually bad. Who knows?!

     And if Ink gets distracted from creating to watch whatever chaos Blue gets up to or to get pranked, all the better. Maybe Ink might even become a better person along the way, or get rained down with endless pranks. He might even notice how weird Blue's Papyrus is, if it's one of those AUs where Blue's Papyrus is controlling. Ink doesn't want Blue to stop the chaos, it's funny when it happens to other people.

     If Error is also entertained by Blue's chaos, much to Ink's suspicion, then maybe he will also eat popcorn and watch. Maybe Inkand Error even join forces to prevent Blue's Papyrus(usually called Stretch in these AUs) from bothering Blue. With pranks of their own of course! Maybe Ink makes an anvil that makes you a pancake when it lands on you but doesn't kill you. It still hurts though.

     Ink starts to find it more fun to watch chaos and cause chaos than copying AUs.

     (I've said chaos so much I'm surprised that I haven't summoned Chaos.)

     Dream is confused but happy his friends are happy? He doesn't know at first. He's nervous. Then Blue teaches him that pranks can be light hearted but also can be used to get back at people. Dream learns how cathartic it is to mess with people like Fell who treat him badly when he wants to help.

     Nightmare doesn't care as long as he doesn't get pranked. He says nothing about his gang being pranked because they need to learn what he has to go through when dealing with their antics.

     Blue's chaos causes multiversal peace.

     The comedic villain route has Blue pranking everyone and everything, even pranks going too far sometimes, and everyone gets tired so they ban together against Blue. They catch him somehow and ask him what they can do to make him stop or at least tone it down. He thinks about it and decides he wants them to make a permanent truce.

     This route also has Blue cause multiversal peace.