Multi-Author Project

This could be multi-fandom or just one fandom with different versions of the same characters meeting each other. 

     So, authors are assigned different chapters to write for the same story. Thing of this as something similar to a Multi Animator Project, AKA a MAP, but instead of of of Animator it's Author. Still MAP for short but it fits. 

     Multiple different authors have to attempt to make at least a somewhat cohesive story. 

     So the the author assigned with the first chapter makes the first chapter first, the second author works on the second chapter second, and so on. You may ask for help from other authors working on the project. 

     Authors may be given multiple chapters to work with, though the chapters won't always be the chapter directly after the one they were assigned. 

     The amount of author's do not have to equate to the number of chapters. Though if the amount of authors exceed the number of chapters that could cause some issues unless we make some authors collaborate on the same chapter. 

     I think this would be a very fun idea. The person who hosts the MAP, Multi Author Project, can put certain ground rules for the story. For example, say the author doesn't want any lemons or smut, they can ask that be excluded. 

     The person who hosts it will likely be the person who posts the full story all together.