Ink's Burnout

Ink gets art block and decides it would be a great idea to push himself to create something original because making copies of AUs has long since gotten boring and more so habit than anything. 

     FGoD Ink typically makes a lot of copies of AUs. I just KNOW that that would become boring for someone like Ink. Likely understimulating; also known as, not stimulating enough. 

     Since he's already burnt out from making a bunch of copies and barely having any hobbies, if at all, other than making AUs(like how does he make so many copies so fast and goes on so many creating sprees without break?! He likely isn't taking care of himself), he ends up not being able to do anything and has some kind of ADHD paralysis (honestly, you can't look at Ink and decide he doesn't have some form or something similar to ADHD) and then he decides he just needs to work harder but it's not working and he can't get himself to do anything due to the ADHD paralysis thing. 

     Ink ends up simultaneously under and overstimulated, so he ends up going into ADHD shutdown. 

     According to adhdaware.org.uk "someone is so overwhelmed with emotions that they space out, may find it hard to speak or move and may struggle to articulate what they are feeling until they can process their emotions." 

     I may have ADHD but I don't know everything about it, so I looked up this to make sure my personal definition wasn't inaccurate. It's also hard to word emotions sometimes. Either way, thank you for reading!