Club

Yoongi POV

    I knocked on Y/Ns door and creaked it open slowly. She was laying on her bed on her back with her arms spread out staring at the ceiling.
    "Y/N?" She jumped a bit and sat up, leaning on her hands that now rested behind her on the bed.

    "The boys and I are leaving soon. We're going to one of Jimins clubs, I'm not sure how long we'll be out so I just wanted to let you know that it'll just be you and the guards for awhile."
    "Could I go with you guys?" She shyly asked. I shook my head no and stepped into the room and sat next to her on the bed.

    "If we were going for fun I would say yes. But this is a job. A small gang put out a hit on the club so we're going to scout it out and take care of them if they really do try to do something. It's a very small gang with not much experience so it's nothing too dangerous. We've taken on some big jobs so this is nothing." I watched her look down in thought and then jump up and head into her closet.

    "What are you doing?" I followed her into the walk in closet and saw her rummaging through racks of dresses.
    "I'm going."
    "No, you're not. I don't want to put you in danger."

    "I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing. I want to help in some way. You all have saved my life multiple times. And like you said, it's a small job. I won't get in the way I promise." She pleaded as she stepped in front of me with wide puppy eyes. I groaned and rubbed my face.
    "Fine. But if you get in the way or cause trouble, I will lock you in this room from now on when we do jobs." I turned and left to go get ready. This girl is going to be the death of me.

Y/N POV

    You had never been to a club before. The loud music reached down the street and you stood in awe at the tall building that had a line by the front door that wrapped around the block.

    "This is Jimins smallest club?" You turned to the group of handsome guys that stood behind you. The bouncer whispered something in Namjoons ear and he bent down a bit to whisper something into Yoongis. Yoongis arm snaked around your waist and he gave a light squeeze to your hip with a smirk on his face as he led you through the door and past the line of women screaming their names.
    "You guys must be popular." You snorted as Jungkook shrugged.

    "This way babygirl." You got goosebumps at the sudden nickname, and you lost yourself in your head for a moment. Yoongis hand slid out from your waist, and he quickly pulled you down onto his lap in the booth.

    "Follow my lead." He whispered in your ear, and you gave him a confused look until his serious eyes met yours. Across the table sat a man. Not much older than you are probably. He looked slightly nervous at Bangtan staring him down. All boys were in work mode as Yoongi spoke up.

    "So what brings you here?" Yoongis voice was cheery, contradicting the aura that he gave off. He was mad, pissed even. You could feel his fingers clenched around your waist as he stared down the unknown man in front of you.

    "The leader of Spades would like offer Bangtan a business opportunity." The man fidgeted as he spoke with a slightly quivering voice.

    "Business opportunity?" Namjoon questioned. The man nodded his head and pulled out a small bottle of expensive looking vodka and a folder. He slid it over to Yoongi who glanced at the paper and handed it to you.

    "Read through this for me babygirl." You followed his lead and nodded your head and began skimming through what looked like a contract. Your brows furrowed and you couldn't help yourself from speaking up.

    "Spades gets to control all import and exports of guns as well as flow of money for sales of weapons with a 60/40 split income in Spades favor? So your boss expects Bangtan to basically hand over the entire gun run to Spades for only 40% of what they're making now?" Nobody stopped you from talking and you felt Yoongis finger tap your waist, you thought you were in trouble until you turned and realized he was smirking at you.