Queen

You watched as Yoongis shocked expression turned into a wide smile. Not expecting a mafia boss to be so giddy over a love confession, you squealed when he hugged you tight and caressed your head.

    "You're mine for real now. No matter what we stick together from now on. You're now queen of this mafia. My queen." Hearing his happy words and calling you his Queen lit a fire in you. You grasped his face and passionately smashed your lips to his. Sensing what you were doing as your hands tried to roam his body, he lifted you up by your hips. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and he walked out of the office presumably to his bedroom.

Yoongi POV

    I detached my mouth from Y/Ns lips and stared down at her underneath me. Her hair was sprawled out, her face flushed, her lips swollen and her chest rising up and down as she breathed heavily staring at me with hooded eyes. I leaned down and let my hands roam under her shirt as I kissed along her jaw earning quiet moans from her mouth. 

    Her hands tugged at the hem of my shirt, and I immediately pulled it off and then proceeded to help her with hers. This is the most skin I had ever seen of her. She was beautiful, gorgeous. And all mine. I sucked on a spot on her neck, and she rubbed herself against my hardened member through my jeans trying to create friction. I pulled away and watched as she pouted.

    "Kitten, if you don't want to go any further, I need you to stop me now. I won't force you into anything." She smiled at me and pulled my hand to her chest. She placed my palm flat over her heart and I could feel the rapid beats through her chest.

    "It beats for you. Take me, please." She begged. This woman will be the death of me. So sweet, so innocent. But not for long.
    "I'll be gentle." I whispered as I slowly trailed my fingers down her sides to her shorts. She lifted her hips so I could slide them off, my eyes widened.
    "Were you walking around the house with no panties on this whole time?!" She giggled and nodded her head.

    "Oh babygirl, you're gonna get it. How naughty, walking around a house full of men with so little clothing." I smirked as I rid myself of the rest of my clothes and began kissing down her chest to her navel. I stopped and looked up at her as I licked a stripe up her core. Her back arched and she let out a loud moan, quickly covering her mouth with her hand. She tasted so sweet, and I was hooked. I mercilessly attacked her clit with my mouth as I slipped a finger inside her tight hole.

    "Oh my god!" Her muffled cries were music to my ears. I felt her clenching on my finger as her legs shook. I sucked her clit one last time as I felt her come undone on my mouth and hand. She panted as her body relaxed on the mattress.

    "I'm not done with you yet kitten." I sat on my knees and positioned myself at her entrance.
    "Look at me babygirl." She opened her eyes as I grabbed one of her hands and interlocked our fingers above her head.

    "It's going to hurt for a bit." She nodded her head, and I captured her lips as I slowly sunk into her. Her hand gripped mine as I bottomed out inside of her. I was sweating at this point. I wanted nothing more than to pound into her, but I knew I would hurt her. I needed to restrain myself this time.

    "Y/N, please tell me I can move. This is torture." My voice shook and she nodded her head a little. Her eyes screwed shut as she whimpered under me. I thrusted into her slowly and watched as her face contorted.

    "Give it time babygirl." I sped up a bit unable to take the slow teasing thrusts. I groaned at the feeling of her around me. It was like this was my first time all over again and I was on cloud 9.

   The first moan sounded out of her mouth, and I looked back down at her to see her gripping the sheets with a euphoric look on her face.
    "Does that feel good?" She nodded her head and licked her lips. I sped up the sound of skin slapping bouncing off the walls along with her moans.

    "F-faster!"
    "Are you sure?"
    "Yoongi just fuck me!" Oh, how I wanted to ruin her hearing her words. I sped up and lifted one of her legs over my shoulder. Her moans were high pitched, and I was sure the guys could hear what was happening. My ego building at thought of everyone knowing she was mine.

    "Shit Y/N, I'm not gonna last much longer!" I reached between us and rubbed her clit as I pounded into her.
    "Fuck!" Her back arched as she let out a breathy moan, her nails raking down my back sent me over the edge. I slowed down as we rode out our highs together before finally collapsing on top of her. It was silent in the room except for our ragged breaths. I pulled out of her, and she winced. Rolling onto my side I gripped her waist and pulled her flush against me.

    "Yoongi?"
    "Hmm?" I stroked her hair as we laid in each other's embrace.
    "Thank you."
    "For what princess?"
    "For coming into my life. Without you, I don't know where I would be right now." I chuckled and kissed her head.

    "Without you, Hoseok and Jimin would be dead. Namjoon was spouting something about fate when I first brought you here. I didn't listen to him then. I thought maybe it was just lust or I was going crazy or something. But then being around you became more and more unbearable when you weren't in my arms. After you were pulled out of that car, that was the first time in my life I had ever felt fear. I knew then that I loved you. Namjoon was right about fate. There was a reason our paths crossed that day. It was time for me to find my queen."