Apologies

You awoke with a heaviness to your limbs, the ache in the back of your head making you not want to open your eyes but the hushed whispers around you pulled you further away from your sleep.

"Y/N?" A hand laid gently on yours causing you to flinch away from the touch out of reflex. You reminded yourself that you were with Bangtan not at the Strays house and that there was no reason to be afraid here. 

Well, until you remembered Namjoon body slamming you to the hard ground. Anger caused your eyes to shoot open despite the pounding in your eardrums. You yanked your hand away not bothering to look at who touched you and you sat up and promptly moved as close to the headboard and as far away from the guys as possible.

Eyes connecting with Namjoon he immediately raised his hands in surrender with wide eyes. The authoritative second in command, RM, was gone and now stood Namjoon looking sheepish under your glare.

"Get. Out." You said darkly, not looking away from Namjoon at all.
"Y/N, I'm sorry." His voice was sincere, but you only felt rage.
"Get the fuck out!" You yelled throwing off the blanket in an attempt to stand. Your legs gave out the moment your feet touched the plush carpet.

"Sit down Y/N!" Yoongi's voice boomed from behind you, and you swiveled in Jins hold as he helped you sit back on the bed.
"Oh, asshole Agust is here! I'm so scared!" You sneered in his direction. Jungkooks whisper for you to stop was heard from across the room but you ignored it and kept on antagonizing Yoongi.

"As long as you are in this house you will respect my authority." Yoongi hissed not moving from his chair next to your bed.
"Then take me back to Strays." 
"Y/N." Namjoon spoke up, the hardness from earlier back in his voice and it made you chuckle.

"You think I'm afraid of you now? So, what, you slammed me to the ground. I had way worse over there. I'm not afraid of any of you. I've been beaten to the point where I begged for death for days just hoping that they would give me that mercy. But no. I lived, I trained, and I was forced to kill until it didn't faze me. So, either stop treating me like the same girl you first met or drop me off at the club where you found me." 

Silence followed your rant, and you didn't realize you were crying until Yoongis thumb reached to stroke your face but again you flinched, and he backed away.

"What did they do to you?" Jimins soft voice broke the tense quiet.
"What didn't they do to me?" You smiled. Not sweet but filled with torture. Nobody said a word for a heartbeat. 

"I'm sorry. For hurting you and betraying you. We should have fought harder to find you, should have put all of our resources into looking for you but I insisted on keeping up with jobs. We should have immediately given you medical care and attention when we got you back. But we didn't and then we blamed you for being angry and hurt. I'm sorry. We're all so sorry Y/N." Namjoon apologized followed by a chorus of apologies from all but one.

Yoongi still sat unmoving. Blank expression still hiding his feelings and thoughts like always. He said nothing and you looked away from him and back to the sobbing maknae line who stood next to your bed side. Without a word you opened your sore arms and the three rushed into them crying loudly.

"I'm sorry I was a bitch to you guys. I don't have any excuses just know I'm sorry too." You sobbed with the youngest's of the group before Jin began ushering everyone out of your room.
"Don't crowd her, she's still hurt. Let her rest." You smiled faintly at Jin ushering everyone out. Before the door shut, Namjoon nodded his head at Yoongi, and you braced yourself to be reprimanded by the angry boss.

Your mouth hung open in shock as right when you went to speak Yoongi all but launched himself at you, picking you up and setting you on his lap to straddle him as he sat on the bed.

"Y-yoongs?" He shushed you and pulled your head to his chest. Arms wrapped around you, you finally felt safe. 
"I was so scared."
"I know. You already told me."
"I told you when I was drunk. That doesn't count." 

You chuckled as he buried his face in my neck holding me.
"I was scared too. I didn't mean to get close with them, but they hate their boss just as much. They're there out of force not free will. All except one at least."

"I know Y/N. I've never been jealous of someone until you came into my life. The thought of some other man touching you sends me into a bloodlust. Seeing someone look at you the wrong way makes me want to gouge their eyes out." His words were a brutal growl as his nose and lips brushed against the column of your throat.