Strays

"Find her! I don't care who you have to kill to get answers I want Y/N back home safe by tomorrow and if she has even a single scratch on her someone is going to pay!" 

Jungkook watched as Yoongi angrily hung up the phone. Silence followed and tension grew before hell broke loose. Yoongi punched his desk until his knuckles bled, things were scattered and thrown throughout the office and just when everyone thought he couldn't trash the place even more, Yoongi threw his office chair through the large glass wall. The fact that the glass was bulletproof proved Yoongis strength and anger.

A gun cocking caught Jungkooks attention. You youngest looked up and let out a whimper. There stood his leader, his hyung, his friend holding a gun against his forehead with a straight face.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your brains out. One good reason why you should continue living."
None of the guys had ever seen him so pissed before. Sure, they all knew he was insane, but he had never threatened to kill one of his brothers.

They all adored each other even if nobody would admit to it. But the Yoongi in front of their eyes was someone new. Someone terrifying. Someone more dangerous and volatile than the AgustD they had seen before. To say that they were scared for Jungkook was an understatement.

Jungkook said nothing as tears streamed down his face. Y/N had been missing for a few days now and in that time span Yoongi had beaten him and went on multiple killing spree's trying to get her back but whoever took her was good. Too good and now Jungkook found himself at the mercy of an insane mafia leader.

"Yoongi." Namjoon had seen enough. He hated seeing the youngest like this. He hated seeing Yoongi like this, but he had to keep his feelings out of it and be the voice of reason.

Yoongis eyes closed and when he opened them again the darkness that had taken over was gone. Anger was still there but he seemed back to normal. He lowered his gun and tucked it in the back of his jeans.

"Find her. If she dies, you do too Jungkook." At that Yoongi left the office leaving the youngest sobbing on the floor while the others tried to figure out a way to save Y/N.

Y/N POV

You had no idea how long you had been here. It felt like eternity. You were in the same room you had woken up, but they had moved you. They had attached chains to your wrists from the ceiling while you were unconscious, and you were unsure if you would ever feel your fingertips again. Your hope slowly diminished as time went on, hopes of Yoongi or any of Bangtan finding you being washed away with your blood, sweat and tears.

The heavy metal door creaking open caught your attention. The light being clicked on had you flinching away. Your eyes had grown used to the darkness.

"I have some food for you Y/N." Han bent down and set the tray in front of your legs with a weary smile. Before he could even attempt to feed you, you kicked the tray across the room with a glare. You had yet to speak to Han. The betrayal you felt ran deep.

Han sighed and cleaned up the mess and then left the room. He returned with a fresh tray of food and set it out of your reach.
"If you don't stop being stubborn, they're going to come in here again. Let me feed you, please. I can't stand watching them beat you."

"Then why are you doing this? Why help them?" He said nothing as he stared down at the concrete.
"It's complicated."
"Try me."

Han sat down on the cold ground in front of you and held up the spoon full of rice.
"Eat and I'll talk."

You took a bite unable to resist the smell any longer. You didn't know how long it had been since they last fed you. Humming at the taste of rice you smiled for the first time since being here.
"Spill." You demanded as you took another bite.

"Agust killed my mother." You froze.
"What?" You looked at him eyes wide and clear confusion all over your face.

"My father is the don of Bangtans rival mafia, Strays. While he was out on a job, Bangtan broke into our house and killed my mother. I had gotten a call about ten minutes prior to the break in to head to my father's office and that it was an emergency. I didn't know the number; at the time I just thought it was one of my father's men. When I reached the office, his receptionist told me that he wasn't there. I rushed home and found the door kicked in, a wrecked house and my mother's lifeless body in a puddle of blood on the kitchen floor. There was a note stabbed into her chest that had nothing, but Bangtans seal stamped on it. That was three years ago, we've been trying to find a way to take them down. They were always untouchable, no weaknesses. Until you came around. You are Bangtans only weakness."

"They wouldn't do that! They would never kill and innocent person! He would never kill an innocent!" Tears were streaming down your face. Yoongi would never kill an innocent woman in her home. He wasn't like that.

"Then maybe you don't know them as well as you think you do. Agust killed my mother over a stupid mafia rivalry. Yoongi killed her to get to us and now we're going to use you to get to them. I'm sorry Y/N, I hate that it has to be you. You don't deserve this."

"You kill me, and you're no better than he is!" You voice shook as you yelled out to Han who now stood near the open door.

"Kill you? Who said anything about killing you?"