An Accident

Cuphead
You

❤♦️❤♦️❤

You were at home with your mother playing tag in your raptor forms out the front when a police car suddenly started to approach.
Your mother perked up and chirped for you to go inside.
Changing back into human you did as you were told and went inside but you watched out the window of the house as she changed back to human herself and spoke to the police man..she started to cry..what happened?..what was going on?..
The policemen had his hat off and seemed sympathetic..
When he left mum entered the house.
"Mum? What's going on? why are you crying?"
"There's been an accident honey..your dad..he..he isn't coming home..ever again.."
"What?.."
"A car..lost control..it hit your father
Y/N.."
"You mean..dads?.."
Your eyes welled up and your mother nodded...no...but you just made things right!.
"No..no no no no tell me your-"
She shook her head.
"No.."
"We go to the funeral tommorow.."
She sniffled
"No!"
You both wrapped eachother in your arms.
"This cant be happening..this can't be real.." you whimpered.
"Sh sh sh shhhhh"

~funeral~

They lowered the tombstone into the hole and covered it up infront of the grave stone with your father's name on it.

F/N beloved husband of M/N and father of Y/N

You watched it lower..you watched it get buried..
Your grandparents who had travelled over had come as well as your cousins.
One by one everyone put a flower ontop of the grave and last but not least..so did you..
"I'm so sorry dad.."
Your mum put a hand on your shoulder and you both started walking back to your transport home..
When you noticed another gravestone.

Elder Kettle beloved carer of cuphead and mugman forever in our hearts

Cuphead? Mugman?..

Who were they? Why did this gravestone stand out to you? you didn't know one thing you did know was that you just wanted to go home.
You and your mum got in your transport home and when you arrived you were both silent.
A knock on the door got your attention as your mum was sat at the kitchen table crying so you opened it.
"Y/N hey"
"Hi"
"I heard about your dad..I'm so sorry.."
"It's okay BF/N..do you want to come in?"
You moved to the side and let BF/N In she had a bunch of flowers and some chocolate.
"These are for you and your mum"
BF/N stated
"Thank you..mum we've got a visitor"
Your mum entered with a tear stained face....she did just lose her soulmate....
"BF/N *sniffle* hi how are you?"
"Good..good I'm so sorry for your loss I brought some flowers and chocolates for you both"
"Oh that's sweet of you..thank you sweety.. why don't you and Y/N go and do something.. help her get her mind off things?.."
"If anyone here needs to go out mum it's you"
"I'll go out to don't worry" she replied
"Why don't you take her to the casino? Go and see her soulmate?" Your mum continued
"That's not a bad idea" BF/N stated
"No that's not fair..let's just go out into the city" You replied you then looked at your mum you really didn't want to leave her.
"What will you do mum? I really dont want to leave you here why don't you come with us?"
"Oh no no don't be silly you girls go out and do something together I'll just go for a walk in the woods" your mum replied
"Are you sure mum?"
"I'm sure honey"
"I really don't want to leave you"
"I'll be okay my love..go have fun"
You looked at her with an unsure glance
"Go honey I promise I'll be fine"
"Come on Y/N" BF/N ushered you out the house after placing the gifts down on the bench.

With that you both walked towards the city together mostly in silence.

"Y/N"
"Yeah?"
"I really think we should at least stop by the casino to see him"
"....I'm not ready yet.."
"Nobody's ever ready to meet the one for them Y/N"
....
........