🍋 Heat 🍋

Cuphead
You
❤♦️❤♦️❤

You were so hot..your body was sweating and you were heaving for air as if you had ran a marathon..
This had begun not long after the cup and mug had left for the casino they had sent BF/N to look after you but she hadn't arrived yet....
You hadn't moved an inch from the cups bed....
You knew what this was about..it was that month..you had,had no problems before as you didnt have a mate before but now....now you were in heat..
You stayed above the cups covers and faced the wall away from the door..you heard BF/N arrive..thank goodness..
"Y/N?"
"BF/N....help.."
You groaned
She gasped and came into the room.
"Y/N what's going on? Are you sick?..wait..oh no..are you?..in heat?.."
"Mmmm~"
You groaned
"I'm-s-so hotttt~"
"Hang on I'm here to help i'll get some wet flannels and frozen peas!"
BF/N dashed out of the room..
You panted and groaned it hurt so bad..it wouldn't end until you bred but..the cup wasn't here and..he probably wasn't ready....
"Unng~" you groaned
Why did it have to hurt so bad?....why did you have to be so hot that you were almost cooking like an oven?..
When BF/N came back she put wet flannels on your forehead and arms and put the frozen peas on your belly and lower to cool you down...
Did this work?..
No..
"Jesus Y/N your as hot as the sun! I knew hudins get hot in heat but not this hot!"
She felt your arm....
"Its like you have a fever!"
She continued
"It hurts so baaaadddd~" you groaned
"I'm calling cuphead" She declared
"Noooo~" you begged
"Yes look at you.. You need him. You too have been avoiding eachother for to long all because your scared the other doesn't want to fuck well guess what he does and now its going to help you cool the fuck down!."
"B-but he's at the casino-"
"I'll just say you threw up everywhere I'm sure that'll make him drop everything and run home."
"N-no..leave it..leave him let him-"
"..this isn't about him is it?..you know he wants you..why don't you let him help? why don't you want me to call?..is it because..your scared to have sex?.."
You groaned and put your hands on your forehead..
"It is..isn't it?..Y/N..its okay to be scared especially if its your first time..to heck I'm pretty sure its probably his to.. you can be scared together..its nothing to be ashamed of..but you can't stay like this all day you need to breed otherwise the pains going to get worse and intensify" BF/N said supportively....
You said nothing..
"So..am i calling him?.."
She asked..you nodded..
She smiled and left the room..you listened in..
"Hi this is BF/N can i talk to cuphead its urgent....uhhuh its about his girlfriend....yep....thanks dice.......cuphead hey....well shes not feeling to great shes got a really high fever and shes in alot of pain..i dont know.....I've tried to help bring the fever down with wet flannels and frozen peas but it didn't work..yep..i dont know..do you want me to take her-oh your coming now? Are you sure?.....okay..see you soon.."
......
"Welp that worked he's on his way you should've heard how worried he was heh no sexual tensions going to stop him if your sick..well at least thats what he thinks.." BF/N announced as she entered the room..
"Here let me freshen up these flannels.."
....
She left again and came back..she did this over and over again refreshing the flannels until the cup burst through the door..
"Princess?! Where are you?!"
"Shes in here!"
....
"Princess huu-"
His pupils shrunk and tea trickled down the side of his head..
Your body heated up more when you saw him..
"Princess!"
He rushed over to the side of the bed in seconds...
"Princess how did you get so sick- how?"
the cup put a supportive hand on your arm but quickly jerked it back..
"shit your boiling!"
Cuphead declared he looked at
BF/N..
"Thank you so much for calling BF/N but How did she get so sick?" He asked with furrow brows..
"She isn't sick.."
"What the fuck do you call this then! Shes as hot as an oven!"
Cuphead sternly declared
"we need to get her to the doctors-"
"They can't help her..only you can.."
BF/N replied
"What?"
"She's in heat."
The cups pupils shrunk again..
"You mean?...."
He looked at you then at BF/N..
"We need to?.."
"Need to fuck? Yes. you too have been avoiding eachother because of your sexual tension but now its breeding season for hudins and unless you fuck her shes going to get worse."
BF/N stated
"Worse then this?"
He looked at you with concern.
"Yup..much worse."
The cup stared at you for a few moments..
"I..want to help but..is she ready to?"
"Yes..are you?" BF/N asked
Cuphead nodded.
"I've been ready for a while but i wanted to do it when we were both ready..the tension as you already know grew and i couldnt be around her without well..ehm..but now..if shes ready i can help.."
Cuphead declared
"Ada boy hear that Y/N?"
....
All you could do was stare and heave for air..it hurt so bad..
"I dont have any protection though.."
"Pff you won't need that the chances of offspring imbetween you too even when she is in heats at the low single digit percentages theres like a %5 percent chance you'll get her pregnant which i guess depending on the way you look at it could be an upside to crossbreeding.."
BF/N stated
"..sounds like an upside to me.."
Cuphead replied with a grin..a grin that made you boil like a pot of boiling water..you couldnt take it anymore..
"Cupgghh~"
You moaned
The cups grin faded and turned into a deep blush he looked at you in concern..
"Right well I'll leave you too to it.."
BF/N got up and left..
You heard the apartment door shut..
The cup looked at you..
"Princess.."
"Mm-mmmm?"
"Are we going to do this?"
You nodded
"P-please-it-it hurts-"
The cup furrowed his eyebrows in concern again but with tea trickling down the side of his head he stood up normally and took his red vest off..then his bow..then his shirt..
Your heart rate increased..your breathing increased.. he climbed onto the bed and removed the packets of frozen peas and wet flannels from your body....
You layed on your back and let him remove your shirt...he looked at your chest for a few moments before unhooking your bra..
He stared again before leaning in to leave kisses on your body..your body tensed at his touch and your body begged for more but the cup moved away and grabbed your pants..pulling them off of your waist and legs....
The cup stared yet again but this time on his hands and knees he groaned..you noticed why..the cup was quick to remove his shorts and boxers allowing himself to be free..
He looked at your underwear then at you..you nodded and you felt his porcelain fingers wrap around and grip your underwear..his hands were so cold....
He pulled your underwear down and off your body before throwing them on the floor with the rest of the clothes..
You both locked eyes for a few magical moments until the cup pulled your body to the edge of the bed and spread your legs apart you used your hands and arms to keep your upper body up....
"Are you-are you sure your ready for this princess?" Cuphead asked
You nodded
"I-i'm sure..i know you won't hurt me" you replied
Cuphead smiled
"I wouldn't dream of hurting you..okay..let's do this.."
The cup moved his waist to imbetween your legs his porcelain hands on your hips..he looked at your waists so close together then at you..
You gave him a final nod and he nodded back before pushing himself into you..
You both groaned at the sensation and you felt your body cool down...
The cup gave you a few mintues to adjust leaving pecks on your neck and face after leaning over..
Your legs were shaking with excitement..this was happening..it was finally happening..
You gripped the cups bed sheets as he started moving slowly and gasped a bit..
"Ohh my godd~.."
He groaned.
The cup moved his hands off of your hips and leant over onto you more putting his hands on the sides of your chest..
Your arms shook as the pleasure was making it hard to stay up right and when the cup sped up..they hurt to much..you relaxed back onto the bed and looked at the ceiling..
Because you didnt have your legs giving you extra height you and the cups body were perfectly in line..
You moaned and he groaned at the sensation of being connected..
"Mmmm~ ohh~ cuphead~"
"Uhh my gosh~ why does it feel so fucking goooodd~"
Sweat and tea trickled down the cups head..
"Y-your..mm~ holding b-backk~"
You moaned stating the obvious
"I-uhh~-dont want to hurt yoou~"
Cuphead groaned
"Do what- ahh~ you need to d-do~"
"Are you sure?"
You nodded..
.....
The cups eyebrows pointed down and he smirked..ear to ear?..
"If you say so princess~"
The cup sped up roughly and moved around until he found your sweet spot on your left..he pounded right on it like a hammer to a nail..hammering you into the bed..

You threw your head back and moaned loudly..
"Uhhgh~ uhh~ uhhmm~ you have-no ohh yeah~ no clue how long I've uhh~ wanted to do this f-fooorrr~ ohh goddd~"
"Ahh~ahh~ ahh~ uhh~ c-cuphead!~ uhhahh~"
The bed creaked and wacked against the wall your bodies sweated to the point were your sweat mixed together..heaving,moaning and groaning in eachothers ears..
"Ahh~ mmmm~ mmmm~ ahhhh~"
"Hooofuck~ hooofuck~ uhhh~"
You were going to pop..
Your back arched and you moaned loudly spreading your legs further apart..
The cup took this as a sign and grabbed the sides of your chest to give you even harder hits..this set him off to..
"Uhhh!~ Uhh~ Ohhh~ Ohhh Cuphead!~ Cuphead!~ C-Cupheaaad!~"
"Oh My God~ Oh My God~ Oh My God~ Oh My God~ I'm Gunna~ Ahh~ Ahhhfuuuck! Princess!~"
You closed your legs wrapping them around the cups porcelain waist before.

BAMN.

Just like that he let go inside you and you let go all over him relaxing your back onto the bed..
You felt him flow through you..filling you up..
"Oh yeahh~ f-fuc-k"
"Mmmmm~"
The cup gave you a few more thrusts before pulling out of you causing you both to groan..
When he moved away from you completely you let him go..but didnt expect..
"M-move back and T-turn over"
You sat up slowly with your now shaky arms..
"W-what?"
"Move o-onto the bed properly and t-turn over..onto your t-tummy.."
You gulped a little but obeyed and moved back on the bed..
He climbed onto the bed and moved forward as you moved back..

You were nervous but slowly moved onto your tummy..
The cup grabbed your hips again and lifted your waist up so it was inline with his own keeping your upper body on the mattress..
He was using this position to assert his dominance..his dominance over you..to show you..who the boss was..
You looked back and up at him as he lined himself up for the second time..
He noticed your glance and grinned..
You gripped the blanket and bed sheets ready for impact again..
He pushed inside and straight away began at the pace he stopped at..his highspeed..deep..hits..
You moaned loudly and pulled at the sheets looking forward at the wall again....
"Mooaahh~"
The bed was back to creaking and at one point you couldnt stop moaning in pleasure you had to get his pillow to muffle your moans!..
"Heh f-feel -g-goood?~"
"Mmmmm!~ Mmmm~ Mmmmm Mmmm!~"
"I-i'll take that as a y-yessss!~ uhh!~"
His porcelain fingers dug into your hips sharply making you groan.
"S-sorryy~ ohh~ god damn~ princessss~"
The thrusts were sloppy and moist his porcelain member pounded into your human body with lust..
"Agh~uhh~"
"Mm~ mm~ mmm~Mmmm~ maah c-cuphead~"
You thought you were going to hit the wall at one point with how rough he was thrusting into you..
The bed started to break worse and a click was heard before Crack
"F-fuuuck~"
You broke the bed!.
You arched your back automatically when you felt yourself building up again and looked back at the thrusting cup briefly watching him do his magic before moaning loudly and looking up..
"Ah~ ahh~ ahh~ ahh~Ahh~ Cu-cuphea-ea-eadddd!!~"
"Hoo fu~-hoo fu-uh~ uh~ Uh Uh!~ oh my god~ oh my god~ Uh~ Princess!!~
Your toes curled just as you let go again and relaxed as the cup pushed in deep and let go again as well..
You both heaved for oxygen and the cup stopped his movement collapsing on top of you in a sweat and tea spilt mess..
When the cup let go of you and moved back you layed on your side letting your body relax into the pleasure..the cup slumped right beside you..
You both locked eyes and before you could thank him for your pleasure he leant a hand out and put it on your cheek..
"Y-you were a-amazing p-princess"
"Y-you were p-perfect..my-p-prince..thank-thank you"
Cuphead grinned a little.
"H-hey if you-n-need me I'm open a-anytime"
You nuzzled your face into his hand before he used it to pull his blanket over the top of you both..
That was the best thing you had ever felt in your life and you owed it all to him. You owed all of this and everything to him..you were so glad you gave him a chance.
..
....
.........