The Carnival

Cuphead
You
❤♦️❤♦️❤
....

You were nervously waiting for the cups arrival to pick you up for the carnival.
You just stared at the door almost ready to throw it open the second he arrived..
"Honey Relax he'll be here when he gets here"
"I know I just.."
"Can't wait to see him?"
You nodded your head.
"Yes.."
"Are you going to stay at his tonight honey?"
"Probably mum it depends on if he says yes or no"
"Why would he say no?"
"I don't know..I'll call you anyway if I'm staying at his..I really don't want to leave you here alone though mum.."
"I'll be fine honey you go have fun and shake your tail off!"
You smiled a little and nodded but still worried for your mother deep down..
.....

*KNOCK KNOCK*
.....

Your face lit up and you walked over and opened the door..there he stood..the cup smiled up at you..he was wearing brown pants and cream shirt and his brown coat..he looked good..
"Hi princess~ ready for the carnival?"
"You bet! Cya mum"
"Bye honey stay with cuphead!"
"I will!"
"Don't worry I won't let her out of my sight!"
You and the cup waved goodbye and went on your way to the carnival.
"So how's your day been my princess?"
"It's been good and it just got better!"
The cup smiled widely at that answer he held your hand through the forest then you both turned to the opposite direction of the city to the permanent carnival that hung around.
"So what do you do at carnivals?"
The cup looked up at you in suprise.
"I have got to get you out of the woods more princess.."
"Why? I like the woods"
"Don't you want to meet people?"
"..no..I like having just you, mum and mugman for company..I trust you guys.."
"You trust me?"
"Of course I do..your my soulmate aren't you?"
"Hehheh yes~"
He rubbed the back of his head and handle with his free hand.
"I just didn't think you would trust me not many people do..heck mugs doesn't even trust me sometimes with some stuff.."
"Well I trust you..what you choose to do with it..is up to you.."
The cup smiled
"I think I'll treasure it.."
You both blushed at eachother..he shook his off with a clear of the throat? He doesn't have one!
"..ehm..uh the carnival you ask?..it's just a place people go to have fun you know? Go on rollercoaster rides,have cotton candy, play games and win prizes that sort of stuff!"
"Ohhhh..what's a rollercoaster?"
"....you'll see when we get there they're big..the carnivals probably going to be busy as per usual so stay close and don't go to far okay?"
Was he being protective?.
Your blush deepened with a nod he smirked at this and eventually you both arrived and your E/C eyes widened.
"Woah.."
People screamed as a creature took them around a path your blush faded and a little bit of fear filled your body..
"Whats that creature?"
The cup chuckled a bit with a blush.
"Naw princess it isn't a creature that's a rollercoaster..you get on it and It takes you around the track and back to the starting point"
"Why are they screaming then?"
"Because rollercoasters go fast and they have alot of twists and turns some even go upside down!"
"..oh.."
"They won't hurt you they're safe"
"Okay"
The cup put 2 coins up at a stall and the cat gave him 2 tickets.
"Enjoy!"
"Thanks..come on princess"
Cuphead lead you inside and he was right it was busy..
"We can go on a ride, have lunch, go in the fun house or go in the Ferris wheel first"
Cuphead stated
"Umm..which do you think?"
"Hmm I think we go on a ride first..go in the fun house..have lunch..and play some games then finish the day off with the Ferris wheel"
"Sounds like a good plan!"
The cup lead you to the rollercoaster zone.
"Okay you can choose anyone you want..except that one.."
He gestured to a wooden ride to the left that seemed to take you up high on a mountain..the ride itself was designed as faces smiling.
"Why not?"
"Uhh you know those guys I told you about the ones me and mugs had to fight to win over our souls then ended up releasing them blah blah blah"
"Yeah? Wouldn't they be happy to see you though since you saved their soul?"
"Ehh not exactly..this guy didn't show up to the celebration and kinda still holds a grudge his name is beppi the clown..creepy dude.."
Clown?!
"Uh I'll take your word for it.."
The cup looked up at you again slightly.
"Wait..are you afraid of clowns?.."
....
"Maybe? My worst fear is W/F but clowns are definitely second on the list"