Memories

Cuphead
You
❤♦️❤♦️❤
....

You stirred awake in the morning when the light from the sun came through the window and the smell of Pancakes filled your nose.
You looked down to find the cup gone so you got out of bed and walked out of his room to find him..mugman was cooking so it wasn't him..but you figured you wouldn't be rude.
"Goodmorning mugman"
"Oh golly Y/N you scared me! Haha goodmorning I see you had a good sleep"
"Yes I Did thank you"
"Cuphead had a good sleep to he's in my room if your looking for him"
"Oh okay"
"Be sure to tell him breakfast is soon"
"I will thank you mugman"
The mug had an apron on it was kind of cute to see.. you wondered if cuphead wore an apron to when he cooked.
You went to find the cup in mugmans room and found him with a book open..the cup was reading??..
"Cuphead?"
"Hey princess sleep well?"
"Yes thank you did you?"
"Sure did!"
"..what are you reading?"
"Reading?..I'm not reading anything..I'm looking at our old photos from when we were little in our photo album.."
You walked over and the cup didn't hesitate to let you see them.
Awwww the cup and mug were adorable..
You noticed a kettle in some of them and figured that was elder kettle..
"Are you too going for a picnic in this one?" You asked gesturing to the photo of him and the mug holding baskets.
"Me n mugs can't actually remember hah!"
He turned the page.
A photo of mugman and the kettle..mugman was holding a snail and one was crawling on his handle and the kettles arm.
"Is that?.."
"Elder kettle?..yeah that's him..mugman was excited it had rained during the night and when we came outside there were alot of snails.."
You smiled.
The cup turned the page again.
"This is me on my way to be a dish of destruction!"
"Aww"
The cup blushed..he probably didn't think you were going to react like that..
There was a photo of elder kettle reading to the brothers.
"Is he reading to you both?"
"Yeah elder kettle would read us stories all the time..Hansel and Gretel, Jack and the beanstalk my favourite..and little red riding hood those stories you know?"
"No?"
"Seriously? You parents never read to you?"
"No..hudins tell their hatchlings stories of our ancestors..kind of boring if you ask me..no offence to my ancestors.."
"I can read some of them to you if you like?"
"I'd love that"
You both smiled at eachother.
The cup shut the photo album and put it back on the shelf.

"Are those the stories?"
"Yeah mugs keeps them here on the shelf for safe keeping.."
You nodded in understanding.
"How come you were looking at the photo album now..are you alright?"
"Actually..yeah..I am..for the first time in a while I had a really Really good dream!"
"That's good!"

"I know! It was about elder kettle actually..he said he was..he was proud of me and mugs I apologised for being a brat and always getting into trouble..always stressing him out..he said it was okay..he forgived me..he said he was fond of us as well he thinks we're a good match..he likes the way you bring out my..ehm..angel side?..It was a really good dream.."
You blushed angel side? You smiled.
"That's really good cuphead I'm glad you had a good dream it's probably good relief from those nightmares huh?"
"You have no idea"
"Oh mugman said breakfast was soon so we should probably-"
"Breakfast?"
"Breakfast is ready!" The mug called.
"Comin mugs!"
The cup took your hand and you both went to breakfast..daisy was happy eating some dirt from a bowl nearby as the three of you sat down to eat..it was all silent until you were all finished. mugman spoke up.
"So you too got any plans today? We don't have to go to the casino today so are you to going to spend the day snuggling to or?"
The mug asked with a grin you and the cup went red.
"You-uh-saw us?"
"I checked to see if you were home or not only to find you to snuggled up to eachother it was really cute I gotta photo~"
"Tell me you didn't mugs!"
"I did~"
"I'm going to kill you!-"
The cup stood up.
"I'm going to show it to all our buddies at the casino! Just to prove you aren't just a prankster but a big softyyyy~"
"No!"
The brothers ran around the house and chased eachother.
"Boys"
You mumbled rolling your E/C eyes.
You took the plates up as the brothers fought on the floor throwing and dodging hits daisy got scared so he clung to you.
"Guys your scaring daisy"
They couldn't hear you..you put the plates in the sink and looked at daisy..
"Don't worry daisy they-"
*Crash*
They crashed into the table causing daisy to Freak out more and bolt off to hide.
....
Were you forgetting something?..
Mum!
You forgot to call her!.
You moved over to the phone dodging the boys..you rung your mum..she didn't answer..you rung again..nothing..
You looked at the fighting boys.
"I have to go!"
Cuphead looked at you briefly.
"Huh?"
"I forgot to call my mum last night"
....
You walked over and grabbed the cup who was ontop of the mug by the handle.
"Princess hey! Wow easy-"
"Your girl stopping you from fighting now to brother?"
"No!."
You let go.
"Kill eachother all you like I'm sorry but I have to go"
"Whats going on?"
"Whats the rush? we just finished breakfast!"
"My mums not answering the phone she never misses a phone call..ever.. I'm going home to make sure she's okay.."
You walked over to the door.
"Wait princess don't go alone!"
"Hang on we'll come!"
Both brothers went to change and soon came out..
"Let's go!"
"We've gotcha back princess!"
The brothers followed you into the forest back to your cottage..you opened the door and looked around..she wasn't here..you started to panic a bit.. and tried to pick up her scent..the cup saw your worry..
"Princess it'll be alright we'll find her!"
"She's- she's never done this before..I can't pick up her scent-"
The cup noticed your shaking hand and took it in his.
"We'll find her"
The mug looked at you both.
"Awwww~"
You gently pulled away and kept searching desperately for a
Any signs of her scent.
....
........