The Nighttime Adventure (🌶️🍋)

You
Cuphead
️🖤♦️♦️🖤❤️

The day after your pirate and train adventure went on and soon it was night the cup wanted to show you one more place a place tonight that was sure to disappear soon due to construction work going on.
The cup snuck you both in with a flashlight and showed you the world of broken ruins and building pieces.
"Wow"
"I know heh..at one point when everything happened me n mugs had to come through Here and fight satyrs and baby dragons, mud monsters whole bunch even a one eyed cyclops! To get to where we needed to go" cuphead explained
"Woah."
He helped you over some rubble holding your hand he jumped down then helped you..
"Isn't this close to quadratus?"
"It's the long way but yeah when me n mugs were here in the city back when we were fighting and live now obviously this is our easy way our only way to get to him"
"Hm"
He shone his flashlight at a statue of a chalice lady..
"That chalice?"
"Yeah we haven't seen her in ages"
"I'm sure she's okay"
"I'm sure she is to but she was a good friend It'd be nice to see her again"
"I bet it would"
"I wanna introduce her to you she'd love you just as much as I do Oh! I wanna show you something come!"

"Okay?"

"WHO GOES THERE!?"
"shit!"
He took your hand quickly and led you behind some rubble turning off his torch as another flashlight shone in your direction.
You held your mouth with your hand to control your breathing..
He still held your hand..
He looked at you and mouthed
'its okay'
"COME ON OUT!"
....

"there was noone there its probably just a saytr"
"Hmph looked like a human"
"Then your hallucinating why would a human come here? It'd die in two seconds haha"
"Hahahaha"
The flashlight left and so did the guards.
"We clear?"
"Yep as clear as glass c'mon"
He led you quietly and gently through the dark again soon turning the flashlight back on after you were far enough away..
"Where are you taking me?"
"You'll see princess"
Eventually you came to....a humungous skeleton..
"I-is that?"
"Uhuh turns out me n mugs didn't just knock her out heh..woops.."
"She's huge..were you scared?"
"You kidding this..was chasing us we had to jump from broken pieces of the building to different pieces while fighting and focusing where we landed fuck yes we were scared!"
"Thats amazing..your amazing.."
"Pff don't give start you'll turn me on"
"It's true~"
"No it's not"
"HEY!"
"Oh shit!"
Without thinking the cup turned the light off and rugby tackled you into the eye socket of the skeleton so you were in its skull with him on-top of you..
He covered your mouth as the flashlight shone inside..
He lowered on-top of you more to dodge the light..
"You Idiot There's Nobody There! It's The Satyrs Your Losing It!"
"I heard voices sh!"
....
"There's no voices!"
"Sh!"
....
You and the cup locked eyes and tensed when you heard footsteps approach..
But..
"There!"
"Hey This Is A Restricted Area!"
"Run!"
"Scram!"
"Hold It!"
"Get Back Here!"
You both heard running and soon silence in darkness again.
The cup turned the flashlight back on for the second time and got off of you..
"S-sorry...."
"It's okay....your still amazing.."
"Blech..I'm far from amazing.."
"Your amazing to me.."
"Really? Is that right?"
"Mmhmm~"
"Well~ your amazing to me too~ maybe we should see how amazing we can be together~" he seduced
You went red..you didn't know the conversation was going to take that turn as fast as it did you'd thought it take alot more but to be fair he has been really horny these last couple of days..
"I-well-uhm.."
He crawled closer to you and you moved back until you hit the inside of the skull.
He moved inbetween your legs and your bodys were in line....
"Y-your really-hot n h-horny at the moment"
"Because you turn me on how could you not~ I mean ugh your so~"
Oh god damn his accent..
"How are you so adorable? Hm?"
"I'm n-not"
You stammered.
"Tch tch tch tch tch tch yes you are~ you shouldn't talk like that..it makes cuppy angry~"
He moved closer and soon kissed you..you kissed back but he passionately ate your face..or it at least seemed like he was..
Your lips became moist as he was passionate with his tongue..when you both broke the kiss he started to take his coat off..
Then helped you take your shirt off..then took his off..
You both quickly found the wind was to cold and put your upper clothes back on but took your lowers and lowers off only..
Within a blink of an eye the cups porcelain member was inside you..
Your threw your head back in a loud moan and he grunted..
He started to move and your were being to loud..
"Sh-sh-princess your gonna get us c-caught"
"I-i cant~ you feel so gooood~"
"So do youu~ but ughh~ you need to keep it downn~"
You shook your head disobeying your boyfriends request..
"F-fine don't wanna obey too can play that g-game"
He stopped moving and soon you were gagged with his gloves..
"Mm?"
"Sorry princess but it seems like your prince has gotta put you back in your place this is gonna hurt a bit but I gotta do what I gotta do~"
You went to take the gloves out of your mouth but he used his hands and pinned them.
"Don't even think about it~"
You gulped as he pulled you off of the side of the skull onto the 'floor' which was the side of the skull..eye socket..whatever..he seemed to think then his eyebrows pointed down with an evil smirk....
Oh no..
He flipped you over onto your stomach and tied your arms together behind your back with his belt lifting your lower up with his hands.
"Sorry about this princess but you can't disobey me n get away with it~"
He started to move again and sped up the pace rough not gentle..you moaned as loud as you could into the gloves and he used his coat to suppress his..
You felt yourself going to pop already due to the pounding and lifted your head up..
"Mm~ mm~ mmm~ mmm~ mmmm~ mmmmm!~"
"I-i-ohh~ ohh~ know hold it"
You tried your best..but it was harder said then done especially when he was going so fast so roughly..it hurt a bit because you didn't have time to adjust..
"Ohh god~ oh yeah~ f-fuck ohhhh~ shiiiiit~uhhh~ "
"Mmmm~ Mmmm~ Mmmmm~ Mmmmm!!~"
With that your first let go was the quickest..it wasn't a big load though enough to make the cup slip in and out easier and enough to take the pain away....
"There..you gonna be a good girl now? Huh?"
You nodded alot.
"Huh?"
"Mmhmmm~ Mmmm~"
"Good."
He pulled out but undid his belt and took the gloves out of your mouth..
"Sorry about that~ next time do as your told okay?~"
"Y-yes Cuppy.."
"That's what I like to hear~"
He cooed..
He flipped you over back onto your back and moved your legs back towards your body as far as they could go knees almost at your chest..he leant his body on them so they'd stay and wrapped his arms around you..you did the same feeding a hand around his chest and through his handle..
He slipped in again and this time let you adjust before sloppily thrusting the pleasure was so large you both just moaned..
This time..now you could hear your bodys collide ever time..he moved to your sweet spot and heavens gates opened.
"Uuhh!~"
"Ooohh~ oh my godddd~"
You threw you head back until it hit the floor and arched your back for him..
He bit his lip and sped up his pace again it was all heaven..
*Slap* Clap* Slap* Clap* Slap* Clap* Slap* Clap*...
"Ahhau~ uhhh~ oh~ oh my god~ oh my god~ oh my god~ oh my godddd~ uuhhh~ uuuhhh~ uuuhhh~ uhhh~ holy fuck~ holy uah!~"
"Auh~ auh~ auh~ auh~ auh~ auh~ auh~ auh~Auh!~ Cupppyyyy!~"
You too no longer cared who or what heard your lude business..
The cup moved in and out in and out in and out pounding your sweet area with a force that best be explained as a hammer hitting a nail..going deeper and deeper..thrusts getting more heavenly moaning getting louder and louder until you were both basically shouting..
"Ahhh~ auhh~ uhh~ uhh~ cuppyy~ cuppyy~ hoooohhhh~ cuppyyyy!~"
"Hehh~ hehh~ hehh~ hehh~ so~ fucking~ Uhhhhh!!~"
Your nails and fingers dug into each other like animals as the pleasure started to go through the gates of heaven into the skies..
"Oh myyyy gooooodddd~ princesssss~ Princessssss~ uah~ uah~ uah~ uah~ uhh~ uuhh~ uh~ huh~ uuhh~"
"Cuppyyyy~ cuppyyyy~ cuppyyyy~ pleaseeee~ auh~ auh~ auhh~ ah~ ah~ ah~ uhh~ ohhhh~
cup-cuppyy!!~"
"Oh no!~ oh no!~ uhh!~ uhh!~ Uhh!~ Uhhh! i'm gunna!~ I'm gunna!~ princess!~ Uhhhh!!~ Uhhhhh!~ Princess!!~
Princess!!~"
Your toes curled and your eyes rolled back as the cups member hit your insides..this was it..
"Uuh!~ Uuh!~ Uuh!~ Uuh!~ Cuppyyyy!~ Cuppyyyy!~
Ohhhh!~ ohhhh!~ Cup-hea-ead!!~"
"P-Prince-eh-eh-ess!~ Uhh!~
Uhh!~ Uhh!~ Uhh!!~"
"C-cup-cuphead!~ Ouah!~ Ouah!~ Ouah!~ Ouah!!~"
"PRIN-PRINCE!-EH!-ESS!!~"
"CUP!-CUP!-HEA!-EAD!!~"
You both let go and you both let go of a large loud that drenched you both..it went everywhere..all over your lowers, all over your stomachs a bit and even all over the 'floor'..it occurred with a squelch and a squirt..
He filled you up gooooood~.
"Cuhp!~ haawww~aww~ cuppppyy~"
"Uhhhhh~ Uhhhh~ yeahhhh~ ohhhh~ prince-ess~"
You relaxed your head back and toes and heaved..
He heaved too but leant in and you both shared a gentle kiss....
when the kiss was over he collapsed on-top of you completely with all his weight..
You could both probably fall asleep right then and there..
The wind managed to cool you both down quickly though and soon the cup sat back up only to continue moving..releasing more into you..
"Cupghh!~"
"Uhh~ there it issss~"
He pulled out of you completely and heaved but you moaned..
"I know~ I know~ but no more we need to go home~.."
He groaned.
He slowly put his lower clothes back on and helped you before you both stumbly on your feet snuck out and back to the apartment..
When you both arrived mugman was at the table reading..
"Oh hello you too where were you? Why are you both so sweaty? Y/N are you o-"
You collapsed onto the small couch with a flop..
"Okay?..cuphead are you okay?-"
Mugman asked but the cup collapsed on-top of you on the couch..
"Are you too alright?" Mugman asked
"Ungh so good~" cuphead replied
"Are you too drunk? Do I need to get buckets?" Mugman asked
"Nope and noo~" cuphead replied
"Then why are you both so sweaty? Did you run away from someone?" He asked
"Noooo~ no running from-from anyone uh~ shit~" cuphead annoyingly coo moaned
"Then why are you both so sweaty cuphead? And tired! I'm concerned! Are you both high? Did you take drugs!?" Mugman asked
"Noooo~ we ain't high m-mugs we didn't take any drugs we-We just fu-ucked! Nothing crazyy~" cuphead groaned
"Oh..right..well..right.." mugman replied speechless he just returned to his book..
You moaned silently to the cup and he groaned silently at you..you both menuvered and cuddled up close together with him above you on the couch snuggling into your chest like it's a pillow with your arms around each other soon you both fell asleep blissfully..
This is the world you wanted..
The world you needed and the world you had..for cuphead..he was the centre of it and all you truly needed to love he was all you truly needed to survive..
As long as you both stick together and stay together nothing was or is going to get in your way or destroy the love you have for each other..
For that would be impossible anyway.
You are soulmates after all and now you were going to live your well deserved.
Happily.
Ever.
After.
....
.......