Hilda Berg

Cuphead
You
❤♦️❤♦️❤

You sighed you thought you got out of answering that..
" I can still taste hocus's blood in my mouth...."
Cuphead furrowed his eyebrows..
"Oh.."
.....
"Well thank you for saving me..you didnt have to"
"I had to try..like you said he was going to kill you..i just..didn't think I'd lose control like that.."
You looked down at your bloody stained clothes that you realised you hadnt bothered to change..perhaps thats why people kept looking at you fearfully..shit..
"We need to stop by mine.."
"What? Why?"
"I need to change..i cant walk into the city looking like this..the police will get called.." you replied
"Fair point..alright lets go"

~timeskip~

Cleaned up and in fresh clothes you and the cup headed toward the city for home yet again..
However when you both were half way home you bumped into someone.
"Watch it!"
"Sorry-"
"You watch it!..hilda?"
"Cuphead you short bastard!..whos this?" Hilda asked pointing to you she was a little taller then you..
Cuphead looked at you then hilda.
"This is my girlfriend Y/N, Y/N this is hilda berg she was one of the debtors i fought a few years ago..hows it been hilda have you found cagney yet?" Cuphead asked
"Not yet I've had no luck..hows daisy?" Hilda asked
"He's good" cuphead replied..hilda berg looked at you and smiled.
"Well look at you arent you something else..you got a keeper cup" hilda berg stated before looking back down at the cup..
"I know i do" cuphead replied purring up to your side..
"What happened to your arm?" Hilda asked
"Hocus attacked me..Y/N saved me.." cuphead replied
"Really?..brave girl"
She looked at you again
"Thanks?"
"You too have a nice evening I'm going to keep looking for cagney I'm close to finding him i can feel it!" she declared
"Thanks"
"Good luck yah cackling blimp!"
"Thanks you short bastard!"
Hilda berg walked away and you and the cup continued your walk home..
"Cackling blimp?..how does she know about daisy?" You asked feeling concerned.
"When me n mugs fought hilda berg she cackled alot so i gave her the nickname cackling blimp as a rude joke..i went for a walk once when mugs brought professor gabriel over and daisy snuck out with me in my coat..we ran into hilda and hilda saw daisy shes really worried about cagney because daisy should be with him and he hasnt responded to the letters shes sent..when she saw daisy..she became even more stressed..she really cares about cagney..their close..really close..i think they should date actually heh.."
Cuphead explained
"And cagney? He's?"
"Cagneys a flower guy like daisy but alot bigger hes around hildas size taller actually he was a debtor me n mugs fought to daisy is one of cagneys daisylings" he continued
"Oh..i see.."
"Wait..you didnt think..did you?"
He asked
"No.."
"Princess..your the only one for me..your my soulmate not her..hilda isnt even my type shes just a friend shes gonna hook up with cagney..hopefully..they do really care about eachother..like we care about eachother" cuphead stated
You nodded in understanding..
"Hey..whos my princessss~" cuphead asked rubbing his head against you as you both walked..you blushed..
"I-i am.."
"Thats right you aree~ your my princessss~"
"C-cuphead s-stop it-"
"Noo~"
He rubbed his body against you making your blush deepen.
"I love youuu~ and only you for ever and ever and ever and ever and everrrr~"
You avoided eye contact out of embarrassment..
When you both got home you had dinner together as mugman had gone out and went to bed..

~timeskip few weeks later~

The cups arm was all better as good as new, during the cups time of healing however he had told you stories of his adventures fighting the debtors with mugman..
How with some he had to use a plane....
How with one a dragon grimmatchstick him and mugs had to learn how to jump on clouds....
You enjoyed his stories and listened to them all as carefully as you could....
At one point the cup told you a recent story of when the mug hijacked a police car he was in so he didnt get arrested..

When those stories were done and he told you all of them you both snuggled in his bed for three days in a row and on each day he read you a new story....
He read you the fairy tales elder kettle would read to them when they were little....
..hansel and gretel..little red riding hood..jack and the beanstalk..
They were pretty creepy to say the least..
Hansel and gretel being the creepiest in your opinion..
Infact while the cup was reading it you at one point hid your face in his shirt not wanting to hear anymore..
Don't worry you got to the end of the story..in the end....
Now that the cups arm is healed %100 percent now you both hung out and went out whenever you got the chance..for dates to the carnival, for dinner, walks in the woods you name it you too did it a few times letting BF/N tag along when it wasnt a date....
But as the days went on the tension imbetween you both grew and grew and grew until....
Well..until you both got nervous when it came time for bed..
Nervous to touch eachother....nervous to be near eachother....the mug could feel the tension imbetween you too and BF/N now brought it up whenever she came over..you didn't know what to do and it seemed like the cup was purposely avoiding you now..
He wouldnt sleep in the bed with you and would often get drunk and fall asleep on the couch or disappear to the roof to have a cigar by himself....

But of course..all hell had to break really loose..really soon..didnt it??..
......
..........