First Years: Quidditch... and Prophecies

The only person—being, Lisa should probably say—that Lisa ever cared to write to was to Tink, her house elf friend. Lisa missed her terribly. Tink was the only thing she missed about her life at her parent's mansion.

Her parents had each sent her the obligatory first letter that she never replied to, mostly because they just scolded her for not being sorted into Slytherin, but even if she had. She would have probably not replied to them anyway because she knew they really didn't care to hear from her either. It was all just for show to look like the perfect Pureblood family.

Jay made good on his promise to tell on her over the train thing so one of those letters had been a howler from her mother, who knew better than to mention the 'Mudblood' and 'blood traitor' thing in the howler, considering who the headmistress was. So Lisa got scolded for 'bullying' her older cousin instead, though Lisa didn't miss the threatening undertones. She was sure the headmistress hadn't either.

Didn't her mother know Professor Granger was pretty much a genius? As if she wouldn't catch on the not-so-subtle Pureblood rhetoric in that howler.

The fact that Jay had actually snitched on her made Lisa laugh because while it was a little embarrassing at first, as she got stared at as the whole school listened to her mother scold her, she caught Jay's eye across the great hall at some point and he turned red as everyone listened to what her mother was saying.

Most everyone in the school knew by now that Bambam and Lisa were super close and while yes, admittedly, they both always 'fought' and they had both gotten several detentions for dueling each other in the corridors constantly, everyone kind of knew by now it was just a playful banter cousin thing they did.

Bambam's best friend was Jackson after all, Lisa's Gryffindor quidditch teammate and the whole school had kind of already accepted Bambam as one of the cool Slytherins because despite going against each other in quidditch matches when they both made their respective house teams as third years, their friendship was still going strong and Bambam, while he did have a devious streak sometimes, never bullied anyone, unlike most of the other Slytherins.

He only pranked the people that could earnestly fight him back fairly. Like Jackson, and now, his cousin Lisa.

The school had always questioned that friendship but now that they were both fifth years most of the school was used to seeing Jackson and Bambam together between classes, or them throwing parties for the upperclassmen with Jackson's grandmother's firewhiskey. So most of the students correctly assumed that the cousin Lisa had apparently bullied, and punched in the face on the Hogwarts Express was not Bambam, but Jay Park.

Especially considering they had all already heard the story of Bambam setting Lisa on fire and Lisa nonchalantly cussing him out as she tried to put it out.

Not to mention the whole first year Felix Felicis rumor that Jay helped spread and while most Hogwarts students had half a brain sometimes, it didn't escape anyone how the way Lisa messed with Bambam was much different than the way she messed with Jay.

Bambam and Lisa had a healthy, friendly, teasing competition despite them trying to hex and roast each other every other week. Anyone with eyes could see its just how they bonded. You'd have to be blind to not realize there was a clear hostility between Lisa and Jay though.

Most of the school snickered towards Jay as they heard Mrs. Manoban scream —"HOW COULD YOU MAKE YOUR DEAR COUSIN BLEED! BY USING MUGGLE VIOLENCE OF ALL THINGS! YOU KNOW HE'S DELICATE! IF YOU TOUCH A HAIR ON THAT PRECIOUS BOY'S HEAD AGAIN YOU WILL BE TAKING OVER FOR TINK THE WHOLE SUMMER AND DOING THE HOUSE CHORES! ALL OF THEM!! ALL BY YOURSELF!!!!!"

Lisa rolled her eyes at that, as if that was punishment. Lisa had been trying to free Tink ever since she was four years old but the house elf was stubborn.