First Years: Guilt Trips, Death Trips

HOUSE CUP STANDINGS

💙🦅🤎 1510

💚🐍🤍 1490

♥️🦁💛 280

💛🦡🖤 200

ion even know what to say lol. I think some of you guys behind on reading so I won't judge the standings too hard lol... also, there's a house that hasn't been awarded certain big points yet, bc it's a spoiler, so lions and badgers, it might be one of you so don't give up!

Carry on lil witches and wizards 🪄 ✨

💛🦡🖤💙🦅🤎💚🐍🤍♥️🦁💛

Lisa walked to the cot after talking to Ryujin and stood on the other side of Rosie, hugging her too right along with Jennie so they could help comfort her as Rosie cried silent tears for Jisoo.

Draco had been so hysterical about Jisoo that Ginny ended up having to put him under a sleeping spell behind his back and taking him to Luna and Suzy to watch over him because Jieun and Jessi had their hands full with Jisoo right now.

Ginny asked if they needed anything from her but Jessi ushered her off. They knew about Harry being taken now and they could see the worry on Ginny's face. Ginny left through the portrait hole to start her mission to find him. She didn't even know where to start but she had to start.

She kept looking through the two way mirror, hoping to catch a glimpse of something, anything but it was all dark.

Lisa felt Ryujin put a hand on her shoulder and on Rosie's in support, joining the rest of them as they watched Jessi and Jieun try to treat Jisoo's bite with the silver and dittany.

Somehow, Lisa knew that despite being unconscious, that Jisoo could feel it all. The pain was evident in her face, it seemed like she was trapped in her mind.

"She is." Rosie whispered out in answer.

"What?" Lisa asked in confusion because it was almost like Rosie had just answered her thoughts.

"Trapped in her mind." Rosie clarified.

"How did you?" Lisa started, looking bewildered. "How did you know what I was thinking? I thought it wasn't possible to read minds, I thought it didn't work like that. You guys said it didn't work like that."

"I don't know." Rosie answered truthfully. "I used to just be able to feel moods for the most part but I heard you just now. Sort of. It was more like a flash of an image and how you felt about it and I understood what you were thinking. I think since we're close it's easy for me to realize what you meant by that, even if I can't really see the words. I heard you." Rosie said as she squeezed Jisoo's hand tighter, the tears falling harder. She took a shuddering breath before continuing.

"Just like I can hear her, silently screaming. I'm getting flashes of her in an empty field of dry grass, and everything is on fire, and she can't escape. The flames are burning her. That's how she's feeling right now, the venom is coursing through her veins and burning her from the inside out. She's in immeasurable agony right now, because of me."

"It wasn't your fault." Lisa said immediately.

Jennie and Lisa hugged Rosie tighter, and they both reached out to touch Jisoo. Ryujin squeezed her cousin's shoulder too, feeling sad for her. She didn't know the whole story of how everything happened, she didn't know the details but she got enough from what Ginny told the professors of all that had gone wrong. She was torn right now. Her entire family was hurting.

Her Uncle Harry was missing, her Auntie Ginny was distraught because of it. Uncle Ronnie was in the hospital wing. Sweet Uncle Teddy was unconscious too and had just massacred dozens of people. Rosie was in so much pain right now because she thought it was all her fault and she hated what happened to Jisoo. They had become friends in their mischief and it all just sucked.