First Years: The Room of Requirement

A/N

Will probably post an update on Fanfiction House Cup points on the next chapter. I haven't really looked at your answers, just glanced at them because I'm on a roll right now with the updates but I will. I look forward to them.

Also, I hope you guys know that I'll probably integrate that into the story if I can lol, so win for your house!

_________________

Hermione looked at them expectantly once they were inside. Jisoo looked around inside curiously at all the instruments. The foe glass and sneakoscopes, all the objects that would detect a witch or wizard with bad intentions. They were fascinating. She was mostly looking for the box though, hoping the room really produced that book for her.

She smirked when she spotted one in the very corner of the room that was the perfect size to hold that book, mostly hidden from view behind a rack of differently sized swords.

"Guessing the swords are Limario's doing." Jisoo mumbled to herself as she nonchalantly walked back, trying not to gain too much attention from the headmistress so she didn't notice the box.

Jisoo wasn't dumb. She knew the headmistress wasn't out of touch with the youth like most adults were and very obviously expected Jisoo to try to use the room to her advantage despite her presence.

She was clever enough to see behind Jisoo's facade, unlike some of the other professors. Mostly, that was all thanks to stupid Mrs. Norris catching her that first time. She could have lasted longer than that before even Hermione with her sharp clever eyes and perceptive nature had caught on to the fact that Jisoo wasn't all that innocent.

"No one can hear us in here, right?" Jennie asked again, making sure.

"As long as you asked that of the room specifically, then yes, no one can hear you." Hermione answered Jennie. "As long as you ask it to seal itself properly, it's impenetrable against spells or magical eavesdropping devices. Which I can assure you, it is right now. I had plenty of practice during my own school years perfecting how to ask that of it."

"Okay. I can tell her now then?" Jennie asked Rosie. "You're not getting any bad vibey stuff? Is the random blonde guy safe?" She finished, gesturing to Draco.

She had come late to the battle party so of course she hadn't realized he was Jisoo's grandfather, which is exactly why she had asked the room to detect anyone with bad intentions or anyone hiding something, but she trusted Rosie more than a room she had barely just encountered.

Jennie was an observer. She didn't trust easily no matter what anyone said that someone or something did until she saw it for herself. She trusted her experience the most and her experience with Rosie made her trust Rosie's intuition.

Draco snorted at the small brunette girl's question and answered it for Rosie.

"Depends on who you ask." Draco said in amusement.

Sure he was a changed wizard, but he was not above using dark magic if need be. Hence the fact he had gifted Jisoo that ring or would have definitely killed Ron for trying to hurt her a few hours ago if Hermione hadn't intervened. Draco was very much not safe for anyone that he didn't love, especially those that came after the people he loved.

"He's with us." Rosie assented. "It's not him."

"That's grandaddy Draco." Jisoo chimed in. "He's cool."

Draco smirked at her, preening at Jisoo's comment.

Jennie's eyes widened and looked from Draco to Jisoo and back to Draco. Jennie knew Jisoo was Korean on her mom's side, and of course she had found out Draco was her grandfather but she had no idea what he looked like. She didn't expect this.