1.

I've wanted to write a Yamamoto story for awhile now so here we go! Enjoy!
_____________________

June 2017

I follow behind my boyfriends parents as we go to meet him. He was just drafted in the 2017 nhl draft. I'm extremely proud of him. We get to see him wearing his new oilers Jersey and his parents congratulate him before leaving us.

He smiles "I'm so happy you came" he says. I smile proudly and hug him "I'm so proud of you kai" I whisper. He wraps his arms around me "thank you jules" he whispers kissing my forehead.

Kailer and I have been together for going on 2 years now. I've always supported him playing hockey and I'm beyond proud of him. "I love you" I tell him. He smiles "I love you too" he whispers and pecks my lips.

We stand there hugging for a little bit before he has more press stuff to do then we're leaving the venue. We're then back to Washington for the summer. I don't have to go back to school until the fall.

That also means that we'll be doing long distance. We're both willing to do long distance but a little part of me is scared that it's not going to work out.

Unfortunately for us the summer goes by and now it's August and he's flying up to Edmonton to start training as a prospect. I stand hugging him tightly while I wear one of his hoodies that still smells like him.

"I will call you when i get there" he says. I nod and sniffle "please do" I whisper. He wipes the tears away "don't cry or I will" he says. I sigh and frown "I'll just miss you" I tell him.

He sighs and rests his lips against my forehead "I'll miss you too but one day we'll be together again" he says. "I gotta finish school" I reply. "I know" he frowns. "You should go" I say. He nods and cups the sides of my face "I love you juliette" he says.

I wipe my tears "I love you too kailer" I whisper. He kisses me gently before leaving through security. I wipe my face with the sleeve of his hoodie and leave the airport.

When I get home I collapse ontop my bed and just cry. I cry for hours and fall asleep. My mom came and checked on me while my phone was ringing but I was still asleep so she told kailer.