22.

Enjoy!
_____________

"Let's go oilers let's go!" The fans cheer as we're going down the street by Roger's place. Today is the parade and almost the whole city is here to celebrate the cup being here again and for edmonton being the city of champions again.

They gave me the choice between the float with the wife's and girlfriends  and players or being on the float with the staff and coaches. I chose to be with the wives and girlfriends and players. It'll be easier with kailer by my side to keep the secret a secret.

It's been a week since I found out and told kailer and we've managed to keep it from everyone so far. I've seen the girls almost everyday since and I'm shocked I haven't told them. We're telling them after we've told our family in just 2 months.

2 more months of having to keep this life changing secret but I can do it. We can do it. In just a few days we're going down to seattle. Luckily kailer found a house there for a us to have for the off season so all we've gotta do is furnish it and have a room for the baby.

Because I will be very pregnant by the end of the season I'm starting my leave after the new year starts. I'll limit what I do when I start showing but I'm not stopping until the new year. "This is awesome isn't it" kailer asks me. "Very" I answer looking at him. "I can't wait to win a cup when our babies here" he whispers.

I smile happily "that would be amazing" I whisper back. I face forward again and he wraps his arm around my waist gently "you're gonna be a milf" he whispers in my ear causing me to blush.

"Oh my god kai" I reply shocked but I cant help but laugh a little. He smirks "you know I'm right" he says. "What's he right about?" Vinny asks. "Oh he was saying we should have more than 2 guest bedrooms incase you wanna stay in Seattle with us for a little bit this summer" I lie.

Vinny looks at kailer "for real? That would be fun I am going home for a bit but I can definitely come visit, I can work on my defense with you" he says excitedly. "Yeah we'd love to have ya visit" kailer says. "That's awesome I'll see you then" vinny says patting his back then walking away.

Kailer chuckles "what was that?" He asks me. "I had to be quick I'm sorry" I reply. "Its all good it'll be fun to work on our skills together and perhaps we can tell him first so he can help with the nursery there" he says quietly. "Sure why not" I shrug.

We finish with the parade and then the whole team, coaches and everyone's families have a dinner together in the arena and then we have a family skate. "Are you sure you want to?" Kailer asks me quietly. "Yes I'm still early so I can do it" I answer quietly.

He nods and we finish getting our skates on then we're skating around on the ice before they take it off for the summer. "So you excited?" He asks. I nod "yeah a couple weeks in Mexico then the summer in seattle is going to be fun" I answer.

As we're skating around we quietly talk about the baby and the appointment I have coming up to confirm the pregnancy. Right as leon and celeste skate up to us we stop talking about the baby.

"Havin fun?" Celeste asks. "Yess" I answer happily. We skate together and the guys skate ahead of us talking. "So you're continuing as assistant equipment manager next season?" She asks.

I nod with a smile "yeah I am" i answer. "That's awesome you definitely helped them get the cup" she says. "I just did my job that's all" I reply with a shrug. "That's nonesense jules" she says shaking her head.