16.

Not sure how many chapters there will be but I hope you're enjoying it so far! Leave predictions
____________________________

The rest of that night goes by and we're all gone by 2am. The next day is a day off so I spend the morning packing my stuff up to move. While I was in Seattle I finally got approval for an apartment near the arena.

I remember every bit of last night including kissing kailer at midnight. He didn't say anything after but continued to act like nothing had happened.

We haven't even talked about christmas eve. I remember what happened and I don't regret it. I do miss him and I definitely have fallen back in love with him. I'm just scared it won't work out again and that he doesn't feel the same.

Honestly the couple of relationships I had after him really fucked me up. Especially the abusive asshat but I am free from him. I'm just not sure if it'll be the same. There's a knock on the door as I'm staring into space.

On the other side is celeste, leon, connor, lauren and kailer. "We are ready!" Lauren says. "Well we don't have any furniture to move until we get there so it's just boxes" I reply. The guys start taking them down to the moving truck then we're all off to my new apartment building.

I drive the moving truck while lauren, connor, leon and celeste all take their own cars and kailer joins me in the moving truck. "How have you uh been?" He asks. "G-good, uh I just wanna talk about what happened" I answer honestly.

Kailer nods "I know we were drunk" he starts. "You regret it don't you?" I ask. "What? Jules no I don't, I meant what I said when we were doing it" he says. I sigh "then why didn't you say anything kai it's been a week" I reply.

"I was just trying to process my feelings for you coming back, I do want to be with you I just wanna be slow" he says. My face heats up and I start blushing "I would like that I've had time to process my feelings and I have fallen for you all over again I just want us to work out" I tell him.

He smiles and grabs my hand "I want us to work out too so juliette would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks. I squeez his hand and nod "yeah kai I would love to" I answer. He smiles and kisses the back of my hand "i will make you feel like the most special girl in the world" he says.

We talk a little bit more and agree on keeping it on the down low so our friends don't know and so we can just have alone time and figure out where it's going. I just wanna be with him. We get to the new apartment building and he kisses my hand again before we get out.

The girls look at me as we get closer to them and I shake my head and shrug acting like we're not close to getting back together. The guys each take a couple boxes up and the furniture company arrives right after they come back downstairs.

About half an hour later we're done bringing everything up to my apartment. I have a 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms with a nice kitchen, a balcony and in suite laundry.

"I don't have much for the kitchen sadly so we can work on building the living room furniture" I tell them. Connor and leon work on the tv stand, kailer and I make sure the couch and chairs look perfect and lauren and celeste are building one of 4 movie towers.

Just a couple hours later all the furniture that was delivered is built, including my bed frame and the mattress is sitting on it with no sheets and of course no pillows either.