3.

Remember this is fiction and I don't care if a player came in part way through the season they're on the roster at the start in this lol enjoy!
______________

My dad puts my last suitcase into the car and then shuts the trunk. "You ready kiddo?" He asks. "Sure am" I answer. "I'm gonna miss you so much" my mom says.

I hug her tightly "you'll have to come out to a couple games or drive to seattle when they play the kraken" I reply. "Definitely" she says. "Oh I plan on it" dylan says. "Of course you do" I reply. After hugging my brother and mom I get in the car and my dad drives me to the airport.

The drive there is nice and we hug before i go in with my bags. I feel a tad crazy for choosing a team that my ex plays for but he has probably moved on. He definitely has and I have too.

After I get to my gate and I sit down I check my phone.

Lauren.kyle followed you on Instagram

McDavid97 followed you on Instagram

Celestedesjardins followed you on Instagram

Drat_29 followed you on Instagram

Oh? Then I check my dms

Lauren.kyle

Heard you're moving to Edmonton

Would you wanna get lunch?

Juliette.Scott

Sure! Maybe in a couple days

Lauren

Definitely!

Celeste will be there too

Already making friends and I haven't landed yet. My flight boards and I'm in Edmonton fairly quick.

Once I grab my suitcases I check my phone since they said they were sending someone and they'd text me where they were.

Unknown

I'm just out the big door

Juliette

Almost there

I get through the door and look up and around spotting 3 guys holding up a big sign.

Welcome to Edmonton jules

"Hello" I greet. "You're juliette?" The taller one asks. I nod "sure am" I answer. "I'm Vincent" he greets. "I'm evander" the shorter one says. "Hello kane" I reply then look at the other taller one. Except he has a nice beard and mustache.

He smiles "welcome to edmonton, I'm stuart" he greets. I remember hearing my brother yell watching the condors play and from what I could hear he was good. "Hi skinner" I reply.

They're all kinda thrown off. "My brothers a fan and well if I'm going to work with you I've gotta know your names" I explain. They all nod and each take a bag before we go to the car. "It's nice out for now but it's gonna get cold" stuart says.