9.

Still not over kailer being traded but I'm still pretending he's an oiler here lol enjoy!!
______________________

Mid October

I laugh as lauren struggles to put Leonard's harness on to take him for a walk and she shakes her head "calm down" she says. "Bowie was calm when I put his on" celeste says.

"Well lenny seems to be excited for this walk" lauren replies. "No kidding" I say starting to help calm him down. After a few more minutes his harness is finally on and now we're off for our walk.

The girls texted me yesterday asking if I wanted to join them for a walk with their dogs and then a wine night since theres no games and the guys are all doing a pickleball tournament instead of having a practice.

Bowie and Leonard make the girls walk ahead of me so I steadily walk behind them and look around enjoying the edmonton fall. The leaves have fallen and now we're just waiting for snow.

It's my first winter here so I probably won't enjoy it but that's what heated blankets and heated car seats are for. "We should shop for our Halloween costumes!" Lauren says excitedly. "Yesss" celeste agrees.

At the same time they turn around and look at me "you down?" Celeste asks. "Yes!" I answer excitedly. "Great we can go after the walk" lauren says. Halloween isnt for another week so we have plenty of time to decide on costumes but they are throwing a party.

We finish the walk about an hour later and we take them back to Lauren's and they run straight to the water dish. "slow down lenny" lauren tells him. He doesn't listen instead he starts playing with it causing water to go all over the floor.

Lauren let's out a sigh and grabs the roll of paper towels "damn it" she whispers. I cover my mouth trying not to laugh and she shakes her head "he does this so often" she says.

"He loves water he can't help it" celeste says. Lauren sighs and finishes cleaning up then we're off to go shopping for our Halloween costumes.

My phone buzzes while we're walking through the spirit halloween so I check it.

Vinny

What are you up to?

Jules

Shopping for Halloween costumes

Vinny

Do you know what you're gonna be yet?

Jules

I'm not sure yet

"Ooo how about these" lauren says. I look at what costumes she's looking at. Mario, princess peach, Luigi, daisy and toadette. "Perfect!" Celeste says. "I'm assuming I'm toadette" I reply.

They look at me "you'll slay that toadette costume" lauren says. Celeste nods in agreement and I laugh "okay okay this is a good group costume" i admit. We grab our sizes and they grab leon and Connors then lauren pays for them all before we're off to have something to eat.