13.

Our boy almost got a natural hattrick ahh I'm proud of him even tho he is no longer an oiler he seems to be thriving as a kraken so I love that for him uh enjoy!
______________

I stare into space as kailer hugs me "I r-really am sorry for what I said I shouldn't have said it" he says hiccuping. I can smell the tequila mixed with whiskey on his breath. "You're drunk arent you?" I ask him.

He nods "yeah but please just hold me" he says. "Ok" I reply and we move to my bed where I lay down then he lays down with his head on my chest. "I shouldn't have beaten him up" he says.

"No you really shouldn't have" I reply. "Camille dumped me" he says then starts crying again. I bite the inside of my lip as my heart breaks "I'm sorry kai" I whisper running my fingers through his hair.

We eventually fall asleep like that but when I wake up there is no sign of him ever being in here. I sigh and check my phone incase he sent me a text. But instead there's one from matthew.

Matthew

Your ex has quite the temper

I didn't know it would get under his skin

I'm sorry for that

Juliette

I'm sure you are

It's not happening again tkachuk

Matthew

For what it's worth I had fun with you

Juliette

I had fun too but its not happening again

Matthew

That's a shame

___

I roll my eyes and decide to go to the gym. When I get there I see kailer on the treadmill running so I hop on the one next to him. He stops then gets off without saying anything and he leaves the gym.

What the fuck? I put my headphones on blasting music and I start running to the beat and about an hour later I finish and leave going back to my room. I shower quickly and then put my hair in a bun before changing and leaving for the practice.

Jonathan and i get everything ready for the team before they get here and while I'm stacking pucks stu comes and stands beside me. "How are ya?" He asks. "Eh I'm alright" I answer. "Soo I heard from a little birdie you and vin" he starts.

"He told you?" I ask interrupting him. He nods "yeah we're friends of course he told me, he needed advice" he answers. "Oh uhh okay then yeah we did" I reply somewhat embarrassed. "And I also heard from kailer that you slept with tkachuk" he adds.

I let out a groan "for real? Is nothing a secret anymore?" I ask pushing the stack of pucks over in frustration. "Sorry jules, the secrets safe with me" he says. "Thanks stu" I reply grabbing the pucks from the ice and re-stacking them.