11.

This ones probably going to be short lol enjoy!
____________________________

"What do you mean your own girlfriend said that we should get back together?" I ask him once we're in our seats of the plane and I'm still feeling stunned. He sighs "I think she said it out of jealousy" he answers.

He then acts like that wasn't a big deal and we're off back to Edmonton. "Tell her I don't want you" I tell him. He looks at me with hurt in his eyes causing me to melt a little inside "I have" he says then puts his airpods in for the rest of the plane ride.

Oh. I put my headphones on and look out the window enjoying the view. Once we're back in the city of Edmonton we split up and I check my phone once I'm back at the JW.

_

Lauren

Doing a spa day at my place
Come by

Jules

I will be there in an hour and a half

_

I put my music on and start showering quickly then I change into something comfy and dry my hair with my Dyson air wrap.

Right when I get to lauren and Connors I see the other girls cars. Except for camille's. Great I can't tell her that I don't want to be with kailer. I just wanna be friends. Friends with an ex. Never imagined that to happen like ever.

"Jules!" Celeste cheers when she sees me. She runs over with 2 glasses of champagne "one for you and one for me" she says handing me one. "Thank you" I reply taking it and hugging her.

As we're hugging I look around and i see camille. Her car wasn't outside. "Mikayla drove her" celeste whispers when she notices I spotted her. "Juliette it's great to see you again" she says coming over.

Once I've let out a sigh I put on a fake smile "hi camille its nice to see you too, can we have a word?" I ask somewhat nervously. She nods "of course" she answers.

We move to somewhere quiet "did something happen between you and kailer on the trip?" She asks right away. I laugh "god no I just wanted to let you know that I don't want kailer back, he is yours I just wanna be friends" I answer.

"Oh I'm sorry for jumping to that conclusion, I just assumed since you two have such a strong connection" she says. "I once loved him but that was years ago, he is yours now" I tell her while simultaneously breaking my own heart. "Good" she says.

Before i can say anything else she walks away and I shake my head in disbelief before joining the girls for spa day.

_