21.

Hope ya enjoy!
________________

2 weeks later

"When are we having the housewarming party again?" He asks. "Well if you guys get passed the first round we'll have it between rounds" I answer. He nods and smiles looking around "I'm glad we're settled in then" he says.

I smile happily "me too" I say looking around the living room. "I think she loves it" he says gesturing to daisy running around again. "Wanna go outside?" I ask her. She barks and I giggle letting her outside.

Kailer checks the time on his phone "ah crap I gotta shower and get ready" he says. I smile "go get ready I'll be up once shes in" I reply. He nods and pecks my lips "okay baby" he whispers then runs upstairs.

After I let daisy inside I give her some treats and then go upstairs. I join kailer in the shower and there's no funny business since we have to leave right away. Tonights the start of the first round in the playoffs.

For the third year in a row they're playing the LA kings. Hopefully they beat them for the third year in a row. We get ready and we're off to the arena and arrive fairly early. I help get everything together before they're all here.

While coach is giving the speech I bring the sticks out and organize them on the bench then hours later they're on the ice celebrating the first of many wins. I smile as I help Jonathan get everything together.

Kailer waiting outside the locker room when I'm finished and he takes my hand in his while we walk to the car. "What do you want to eat mister winner" I ask him. He chuckles "McDonald's? Then you for desert?" He asks. "Uhh yes" I answer.

He smirks and I blush all the way to the car. He opens the door for me and leaves a kiss on my cheek when I'm seated. "Good" he smiles. We get McDonald's on the way home and the people recognize kailer.

After a couple selfies we're off with our food. We jam to music on the way back and watch tv when we eat. "Ready?" He asks after putting the bag in the garbage. "for what?" I ask. He smirks and picks me up from the couch "desert" he answers.

Just a couple minutes later I'm laying on my back and kailers between my legs. He slips his finger inside me and his tongue touches my clit while moving his fingers. "Oh fuck that feels good" I let out.

I look down and he's smirking "good girl" he says after lifting his head. I close my eyes and try not to blush "you're doing so good" I reply playing with his hair. He blushes and goes back down. Just a couple minutes later my eyes are closed and I feel myself cum around his fingers.

"That was hot" he says with a smirk. I blush and close my eyes feeling tired "that was so good" I blush. He smiles "yeah?" He asks. I nod and look at him as he kneels between my legs. "Can we? I need more" I ask.

Without saying anything he just nods and slides right inside me and he groans with a smirk "god damn" he whispers. I moan as he goes deeper and moves my legs to his shoulders. I finish a few times before he does and when he does he lays down beside me and pulls me closer.

June

Stanley cup final

Game 7 in Edmonton

Devils vs Oilers