5.

Enjoy!!
_____________

My heart thumps and drops to my stomach as I stare blankly into the evil eyes of my ex. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask. "Came to see my girl" he answers. "Jackson we're done, we've been done go home" I tell him.

He moves closer "we're done when I say we're done" he whispers. "No this isn't how it's going to work you dont get to abuse me anymore, go home and ruin someone else's life" I tell
him.

That's the first time I've talked back  and he doesn't seem to like it since his hand grasps my face "you don't speak to me like that" he whispers.

I hear foot steps and he drops his hand as they seem to get closer. "Uh Hey jules we were wondering if you wanted to hangout" vinny asks looking between Jackson and I. He looks over at them and I use that opportunity to mouth 'help it's my ex'.

Vinny, klim and dylan step closer as Jackson looks them over. "Unfortunately she can't" he says. "She can speak for herself" dylan says. "And who are you?" Vinny asks even though he knows. "I'm her boyfriend" he answers.

All three of them laugh "in the month she's been here she hasn't mentioned you" klim says. He looks back at me with anger in his eyes "why not?" He asks. "Wait you must be Jackson we've heard so much about you" vinny says resting his hand on Jacksons shoulder.

"Move your hand" he says clenching his jaw. "Or what?" Vinny asks. "Are you gonna beat me like you beat my friend here?" He asks tauntingly. Jackson goes to throw his fist at vinny's face but the three of them have him on the ground in seconds.

Dylan looks at me "go call the cops" he says. I nod and start dialing. Right after getting here the restraining order I requested was approved and it's valid across canada as well. "911 what's the emergency" the dispatcher asks.

I explain the situation and she sends cops. Half an hour later they're coming down the hall while vinny has his foot on Jackson's back. "You can remove your foot" the one officer tells him. He nods and moves his foot then stands by me.

"So juliette what's going on here?" The lady officer asks. "I have a restraining order against this man, we were in a relationship for a year before it got abusive and I moved here from the states for work and he showed up here" I answer.

She nods "do you have a work visa?" She asks. I nod and grab it showing her "here" I say. She looks at it "and I'm assuming these 3 oilers are your friends?" She asks. "She's getting fucked by one of them for sure" jackson says. " I'm the assistant equipment manager for them" I answer ignoring him. "That's cool" she says. While the other cop warns Jackson.

After some more questioning they arrest him and since he came up here he won't be allowed in canada for awhile. They take him away and to distract me the guys and I go down to the bar.

We spend a couple hours there before going back to our separate suites and I toss and turn in my sleep. By morning i had only gotten 4 hours of sleep so i have a couple shots of espresso before changing for morning skate.

Jonathan looks at me with raised eyebrows as I walk in. "You don't look good, you okay?" He asks. "Uh my ex showed up yesterday" I answer. "The abusive one?" He asks. "Yeah, I called the cops after he tried to hit vinny" I answer.

"Vinny was there?" He asks smirking slightly. "So was klim and dylan" I answer. His smirk drops "oh ok, what happened?" He asks. "When vinny asked him if he was gonna beat him like he beat me jackson almost punched him but the three of them had him on the ground" I answer.