12.

Gonna try to make this a good one lol enjoy!
_________________

I stare at my phone for a few seconds and think of what to say to matthew tkachuk. Then I let out a sigh and reply back.

Juliette

Sure why not, I'm still staying at the Jw

He wastes no time in replying

Matthewtkachuk

See you in a couple days jules

Juliette

See you in a few chucky

Since I'm not at the arena I put my phone away and start helping Jonathan with the pre game preparation. I silently help him and think about the lie I'm keeping.

"Jules are you okay?" Jonathan asks. "Uh Y-yeah I'm good" I lie and stack the pucks and I look around seeing the section hosts checking the seats before the game.

While I'm staring throughout the arena I feel someone stand beside me so I look beside me. "Hey vinny" i say looking up at him. "Hey" he says looking down at me. "I'm sorry if I hurt you" I whisper just so he can hear.

He rests his hand ontop of mine "it's ok" he says squeezing my hand gently. "I really am" I say trying not to tear up. He pulls me into a hug "juliette it's ok I'm healed already" he says. "Okay" I whisper hugging him.

Our hug is cut short by kailer "coach needs us" he says looking between us. Vinny nods and leaves our hug walking passed kailer. "Kai-" I start. "He told me you ended it, it doesnt matter anyway" he says interrupting me then walking away.

I roll my eyes and continue doing what I was doing then the game starts. For the whole game I stand in the tunnel helping out any of the players that need anything done.

They end up winning in overtime. 5-4. By time I'm back at my room it's 8pm so I get room service instead of going down to the restaurant and I put a movie on and go on my laptop looking for apartments.

My phone buzzes a few times while I'm looking and while I'm eating but I ignore it until I put my laptop away for the night.

Lauren

Lunch tomorrow?

Just celeste, you and me

Juliette

Yess I need it

I've got tea to spill

Lauren

Loves it

See you tomorrow

__

Matthewtkachuk

Playing Calgary tomorrow

You gonna watch?

Juliette

Now Matthew why would I do that